Boycott - Lightning Strikes Back! (1990)

hudební novinky 1990 / music news 1990
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Jún 2023, 15:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1990
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 96 mb

Bio:

Boycott is a Finnish rock band set in English in 1987, featured by the songwriter Tommi Läntinen and guitarist Hombre Lampinen. The band's music has been called the classic rock, but in the early 1990s its music began to resemble more pop music. Boycott stopped working in the early 1990's, after which Western began his solo career. Boycott was in 1992 in Pori Jazze. Boycott made his return in 2007. The most popular hit song is "Gotta Rock". Also my cousins ​​"My Sharona" and "Roadrunner" are successful hits. With his return in 2007, Boycott released new material after a 15-year break. In the week 23, a new single, Graham Parker -cover "Do not Ask Me Questions" was distributed to radio stations. The next single, "Keep Things Alright," was released in autumn 2007. On September 26, a collection of albums featured on Boycott Hits Back, featuring the band's biggest hits, as well as the new tracks mentioned above. Boycott has been playing fairly occasionally in the 21st century: Down By The Pier in Turku on 26 July 2006, Tavastia Club in Helsinki on 9 August 2006, Kokkola on 30 June 2007, Down By The Pier on July 25, 2007, from Turku to Isabella on October 5-18. 2007 and 28-29 March 2008, at the Apollo Live Club in Helsinki on 2 April 2008 and at Lohja Beach Clubs on July 12, 2008. In 2017, it is about 30 years since the band's birth and Boycott releases a new studio album, is activated for gigs, and the first single "Still I Rise" was released on March 3rd. Another single "Partners in Crime" was released on May 12. The new studio album is produced by Okko Laru. In May 2016, suddenly dead band guitarist Hombre Lampinen is not involved with the band's return.

Album:

Great third album from 1990.Title is without "!" on spine and on disc.Good album this one!!,nothing special but if you fancy catchy hooks and good rhythms you should keep an eye on this one.stylewise they remind me of kings of the sun and d.a.d but more melodic.worth getting if you like your hard rock a bit different.Boycott is a Finnish rock band, founded in 1987. The band was disbanded in the early 1990's, after which singer Tommi Läntinen focused on his solo career. In 2007 the band returned with a compilation including some new songs.

Line-Up:

Tommi Läntinen - Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Hombre - Lead Guitar, Guitar
Tora - Electric Bass, Backing Vocals
Harry - Drums
Tapio - Keyboards, Backing Vocals

+ guests:

Percussion – Jorge Bermudes
Backing Vocals – Catherine Cardinal (tracks: 3)
Tambourine – Rovel Cazanjan (tracks: 10)

Production:

Recorded At – Skyline Recording
Remixed At – Finnvox
Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
Made By – DADC Austria
Composed By, Lyrics By – A. Lampinen, T. Läntinen
Design – Jani
Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Louis Quine
Photography By [Cover] – Riitta Sourander
Producer – John Eden
Remix – T.T. Oksala
Recorded at Topanga Skyline Studios, LA, California, USA, May & June 1990.
Re-mixed at Finvox Studios, Helsinki, Finland, July 1990.

Tracklist:

01. Truth 5:03
02. Ain't Me You Love 3:13
03. Sha La La 4:38
04. Shotgun 3:04
05. Rock With Me 4:26
06. Can't Get Over You 4:24
07. Come Back And Stay 3:59
08. Well It's My Life 3:26
09. Lifetime 4:10
10. Giving It All Up For Love 4:57

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1990 / NEWS 1990"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných