Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1990
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

The band was formed in 1985. They had one mini-LP "We Want Rock'n'Roll" and three albums, called "Born To Boogie" (1987), "Fasten Seatbelts" (1989) and "Unlimited" (1990).True Rock'n'Roll like in the good old days are TRANS AM, a Bonner band that is probably unique with their commitment and professionalism in Germany.

Album:

You can say whatever you want about TRANS AM - but you have to give them credit for one thing: They don't give up and have been doing their thing uncompromisingly for years. "Their thing", to be more precise, is earthy hard rock with a lot of melody and occasional boogie touches, which, however, take a back seat on the new (now fifth) release "Unlimited". The musical mixture is right, the musicians once again prove to be competent, and the lead vocals can be described as clearly above average by German standards. International format, on the other hand, is only achieved in parts (for example in the opener 'Fire In Me' or the varied sing-along number 'I Want You'), which is simply due to the fact that TRANS AM still venture into unexplored territory too seldom. What the band offers here has already been heard somewhere else in some form or other - even though TRANS AM approach their work with conviction and playfulness. Since it is almost impossible to deliver really original records in view of the completely overloaded market anyway, and in the case of TRANS AM not only the songs but also the packaging (professional Dierks studio sound) is pleasing, 8 points from 10 are justifiable despite minor shortcomings. After all, where can you still find real idealists these days?

Line Up:

Klaus Opree - Vocals - See also: ex-Stainless
Chris Hoppe - Bass
Mike Viebahn - Guitars
Thomas Schumann - Guitars - See also: ex-Throne
Michael Schell - Drums - See also: ex-Throne

production:

Recorded At – Dierks Studios
Mixed At – Dierks Studios
Mastered At – EMI
Recorded By – Henning Schmitz
Recorded By – Rolf Klein
Published By – Edition Beathouse
Mastered By – John Cremer
Producer – Bernie Gelhausen, Henning Schmitz, Rolf "Rocco" Klein

Tracklist:

01. Fire in Me 04:04
02. Leavin' You 03:58
03. I Want You 04:36
04. Close My Eyes 04:56
05. Everybody 04:02
06. Rockin' Rocket 03:17
07. The Gallery 04:51
08. Nobody 03:31
09. Rage Heart 03:21
10. Give a Little 04:07
11. Mark the Scotsman 04:13
12. Woody's Blues 05:03 (Bonus Track - CD Only)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1990 / NEWS 1990"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní