Heart - Brigade (2CD) (Japan Limited Edition Box Set) (1990)

hudební novinky 1990 / music news 1990
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Jan 2022, 08:09

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1990 (Japan Limited Edition Box Set)
Style : Melodic Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 150 mb

Bio:

Heart is an American rock band which first found success in Canada and later in the United States and worldwide. Over the group's four-decade history, the band has had three primary lineups, with the constant center of the group since 1974 being sisters lead singer Ann Wilson and guitarist Nancy Wilson. Heart rose to fame in the mid-1970s with music influenced by hard rock and heavy metal[1] as well as folk music. Their popularity declined in the early 1980s, but the band enjoyed a comeback starting in 1985 and experienced even greater success with album oriented rock (AOR) hits and hard rock ballads into the 1990s. With Jupiter's Darling (2004), Red Velvet Car (2010), and Fanatic (2012), Heart made a return to their hard rock and acoustic folk roots.To date, Heart has sold over 35 million records worldwide,including over 22 million in album sales in the U.S.The group was ranked number 57 on VH1's "100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock". With Top 10 albums on the Billboard Album Chart in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2010s, Heart is among the most commercially enduring hard rock bands in history. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013.

Album:

Classic ’80s HEART album.The group’s tenth studio album “Brigade“ never has been remastered, but due to its quality production and mastering,I think it doesn’t need to.This Japanese Limited Edition is a pearl, including a Bonus CD and housed in a deluxe red-blood velvet-textured slipcase with a gold stamp.While released in 1990, the sound & production in “Brigade” is pure Eighties – 1989 in fact.After a three-year gap between albums, “Brigade” featured the #2 Billboard Hot 100 hit “All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You” and reached number three on the U.S. Billboard 200, followed by a successful world tour.Like its predecessor ‘Bad Animals’, the album is notable for the contribution of talented outside songwriters.Including songs penned / co-penned by the likes of Robert John “Mutt” Lange, Holly Knight, Sammy Hagar, Diane Warren and the fantastic Tom Kelly / Billy Steinberg (i-Ten) AOR factory, plus Richie Zito’s out-of-this-world production, you have a winner here.HEART - Brigade [Japan Ltd Deluxe Edition + Bonus CD] discs.On songs like “Stranded”, “Secret”, “I Want Your World to Turn”, the rocking “Tall, Dark Handsome Stranger” or the mega-hit “All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You”, female-Rock vocals don’t get any better. Although my favorite Heart albums are the previous ‘Bad Animals’ and 1985s ‘Heart’, in my opinion “Brigade” features the best Ann Wilson vocal performance of her career.The bonus CD in this Japanese Box includes songs worth your attention, believe me.You have the awesome AOR of “Cruel Tears” co-written with Mark Spiro, the superb ballad “(I’ll) Never Stop Loving You” (penned by AOR stalwarts David Cassidy / John Wetton), and the midtempo “The Will to Love”, again from the Tom Kelly / Billy Steinberg pen.CDs housed in a gold embossed burgundy velvet box with bellyband obi-strip, also including 24-page picture booklet and lyric insert.

Line-Up:

Ann Wilson – lead and backing vocals
Nancy Wilson – lead and backing vocals, guitars
Howard Leese – guitar, keyboards, mandolin, backing vocals
Mark Andes – bass, backing vocals
Denny Carmassi – drums
Kim Bullard – keyboards (tracks: 1.1 to 1.3, 1.5, 1.7 to 1.10, 1.13)
Richie Zito – add. guitar

production:

Producer – Richie Zito
Recorded By, Mixed By – Phil Kaffel

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Wild Child
02. All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
03. Secret
04. Tall, Dark Handsome Stranger
05. I Didn’t Want To Need You
06. The Night
07. Fallen From Grace
08. Under The Sky
09. Cruel Nights
10. Stranded
11. Call Of The Wild
12. I Want Your World To Turn
13. I Love You

CD2: Bonus CD

01. Cruel Tears (Bonus Track)
02. Never Stop Loving You (Bonus Track)
03. The Will To Love (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1990 / NEWS 1990"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných