Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1990
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 168 mb

Bio:

Tattoo was started in 1984, after I answered an ad in the Illinois Entertainer placed by Glenn Miller, looking for a front man for his band, the reformed Scraps. This line up included not only guitarist Joe Minor from Scraps, but also Tommy "Moe" Biondo on bass, and Matt Donegan on the drums. By 1985 many songs had already been written, including the groundwork for Blood Red, then Tommy left to join Stevie Starlight and was replaced by my good friend Dave Injeski. This is the line up on this recording. The only different song, instead of "She's a Rocker", which hadn't been written yet, was a song called "Some Kind of Lovin'". Yet all of these songs are different versions from those on the Metalblade release from 1988. All of those were re-recorded with our new drummer Tommy Salzburg, added after the exit of Matt.This album was recorded in our rehearsal space in the basement of a house on the south side of Chicago, then taken to Timothy Powell at Metro Mobile and mixed. The original recording engineer was Dave "The Captain" Vrba, our soundman in those formative years.After first demo and debut album "Blood Red" another 2 albums are ouu: "Out Loud - Live" in 1990 and "Kings of the White Trash Neighborhood" in 1993.

Album:

1988's Blood Red was the debut album from Chicago-based heavy metal band Tattoo.This is top-notch 80's rock! "Red Light" and "Gear Head" and the ballad "Follow Your Heart" cap off this great album.Tattoo's sound wasn't quite thrash (though Blood Red does feature some killer riffs), and wasn't hair metal (despite a hard rock vibe). I'd say their closest points of comparison are Obsession, Ded Engine and maybe Lizzy Borden. It's hard-hitting metal with a NWOBHM energy. It's obvious these guys loved Iron Maiden and Saxon. My favorite tracks on Blood Red are "Top of the Rock," "Nobody Gets Out Alive" and the title track, but the whole album is very good.This was a very cool discovery for me. If you're into the classic American heavy hair metal sound, you'll definitely want to check out this Tattoo album. It's a shame the band didn't have more staying power, but I guess it's not surprising given the rise of thrash and then grunge.Vocalist Gary Steward reminds me somewhat of Kevin DuBrow of Quiet Riot at the microphone as he sings about fast cars 'Gear Head'. 'Red Light' is an exceptional track about the feeling a fan gets while at a rock concert for their favorite band. Their sound can be compared to Y & T or TALAS, two other Metal Blade bands.

Line-Up:

Gary Stewart - Vocals
Dave Injeski - Bass, Vocals
Glenn Miller - Guitar, Vocals
Joe Minor - Guitars, Vocals
Tommy Salzburg - Drums, Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Bitch Animal 03:48
02. Girl's in Heat 03:46
03. Badman 04:56
04. Outside Lover 05:13
05. Roll Like Thunder 02:23
06. Over the Cliff 03:30
07. Under the Spell of Midnight 04:19
08. Jealousy 03:02
09. Anthem 03:55
10. Tina Wants a Ride 03:22
11. Big Time Car 05:40

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1990 / NEWS 1990"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní