Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Hard rock band from Berlin, Germany active from 1985 to 1988.Great melodic Hard rock band from Berlin. Sadly, this 1988 album was the bands one and only release and it has since earned the status of a “cult classic”. Commercial Hard Rock was their thing and they had this special flair, which turned good songs into pretty great catchy tunes. The keyboard had an important part alike at many Hard’n Heavy bands, although it wasn’t too bombastic and too much used alike at many Wannabe Metal bands.The singer Lutz Salzwedel alias Dan Lucas may sound familiar to some because he recorded three albums later under the name Dan Lucas that was more melodic rock/AOR. If you’re into German 80s AOR with fluffy keyboards and hookladen songs with catchy bombastic refrains and brilliant melodies -you should get their hands on this one.

Album:

What constitutes a classic is very open to interpretation and is normally best left to individual fans to decide. An album I would describe as an absolute classic because I grew up with it and feel a close affinity with it might be classed as dated and irrelevant by someone hearing it for the first time today. Thanks to the Internet a whole range of melodic rock releases are now being talked about and viewed by interested readers unfamiliar with many of the titles.These re-issues are designed to introduce those interested people to the titles and also for LP owners to update their treasures, but those that will get most value from any individual title are the ones that grew up with the record in question.Karo from MTM Classix just happened to be one album that breaks my just explained rule! It's an album I have had on my must get list, due to the fact I am a huge fan of vocalist Dan Lucas – reaccredited here under his real name Lutz Salzwedel. I'll call him Dan!More hard rock than his AOR solo record, Karo lives up to its reputation for being a classic. The opening track Wanna Be Loved is everything I love about 80's hard rock and better late than never as far as getting this track.One Of A Kind is another cool track, not to mention another anthem in Sister Sister and Call Of The Wild. The album doesn't finish as strongly as it opened, but there's enough here to warrant a recommendation. Despite reprising the album's best track, the bonus tracks don't add much value.The first of two new versions of the song turns the rock anthem into a ballad of sorts and the second is an acoustic version, which takes the same lead vocal from the previous track, but strips everything back except for the acoustic guitar.

Line Up:

Lutz Salzwedel alias Dan Lucas - Vocals (Ex-KARUSSELL, PASSION)
Erich Holstein - Guitars
Karo Straub - Keyboards
Dieter Seeburg - Bass
Ronald Bosien - Drums

Produced: Peter Hauke
Engineered and Mixed: Andy Lunn
Recorded at Hotline Studio, Frankfurt
Mastered: Christian Stegmaier at Teldec Mastering Studios

Tracklist:

01. Wanna Be Loved
02. One Of A Kind
03. Still Hate To Loose
04. Sister Sister
05. Ball Of Fire
06. Call Of the Wild
07. No-Man's Land
08. Out On The Line
09. Cold Shoulder
10. Nobody's Fool

+ Video "Sister Sister" (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1988 / NEWS 1988"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní