Bewarp - Funk´d Rapt´n Trash´d (1992) (Massive Music Records Edition 1994)

hudební novinky 1994 / music news 1994
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Mar 2023, 10:59

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1992 (Massive Music Records Edition 1994)
Style : Hard Rock , Funk Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Band formed In 1992 and separated In 1996.First album from 1992 "Funk'd Rapt'n Trash'd" with vocalist Bobby Vargkvist.Second album "In Your Faceů first released in 1994 in Japan.Album "in Your Face" consisting of legendary ALIEN vocalist Pete Sandberg (Alien, Jade, Midnight Sun, Snake Charmer) and Dick Bewarp.The band includes also Dan T. Ekfeldt on bass, synthesizers & percussions and Rikard Dahl on drums.Dick Bewarp was guitarist in the Swedish band A-ha before he started his own group simply called Bewarp. The band released a mini cd, a 7” and two cds. The two cds has also been released in Japan but the European versions are re-mastered with a much better sound. Dick Bewarp has been the driving force behind the Swedish solo guitar competitions called ‘Guitar battle’ and he has also done a very rare guitar instruction video. Dick Bewarp was born in Stockholm and moved from Malmö almost two years ago, where he had been based for 30 years.In his 20s, he spent two years in Los Angeles, California, where music was all the rage. 'I moved there just to play the guitar, and enrolled at GIT, the Guitar Institute of Technology in Hollywood, which played everything from jazz, blues and hard rock.'He played guitar in a couple of rock bands and tells how he took part in an audition to qualify for the then current competition behind the Black Sabbath mogul himself, Ozzy Osbourne, who was looking for a lead guitarist.I rehearsed with Osbourne for a week.Dick's role models in Los Angeles, whom he met, were Yngwie Malmsteen and Van Halen, with whom he tried to qualify in the same division.I tried to be as fast as Yngwie.Maybe it didn't go as well as I hoped, so I went home and started my own band in Malmö, Bewarp, which released two albums in Japan and Germany.We didn't have a hit and didn't make any money, but we made a music video that was broadcast on MTV a couple of times.The video production was apparently so good that Dick Bewarp began to be in demand as a music video producer with his own company Radikalfilm AB.

Album:

The band's first album, released in 1992, features funk elements reminiscent of EXTREME, which is not typical for a Scandinavian band, and is also a good example of the band's originality.The band's guitarist, Dick Bewerp's technical playing is also a highlight of the album.Great debut album..it s a very nice surprise cause this cd is a little special with a delicious funky touch.this band is talented and very eccentric.i like that .track 4 "upside down" is a brilliant cover of an exceptional disco s hit.i remember my youth.i can add that riffs and guitar s solos are excellent.Going Crazy is an excellent rock song.Perfect opener.Nothing funky about it. Just pure melodic rock.Excellent vocalist.Rock it Over another nice paced rock song.

Line Up:

Bobby Vargkvist - Lead and back up vocals
Dick Bewarp - Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar - See also: ex-A-ha
Dan T. Ekfeldt - Bass, Backing Vocals, Bass Vocals, Synthesizer, Percussion
Theo Theander - Drums, percussions, horns and effects, producer

Guest Musician:

Thomas Gabrielsson hammond on #3 & 10, the swedish eagle talk up #12

Production:

Published By – SPM Music Publishing
Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria

Tracklist:

01. Goin' Crazy
02. Funk It Up
03. Highway 5
04. Upside Down
05. Big Mama
06. Boom Bam
07. Arpeggio Flight 747
08. Sweet Temptation
09. Everything U Wanted
10. Child Of Innocence
11. Rock It Over
12. Jazz 69

+ Video "Rock It Over" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1994 / NEWS 1994"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní