Allen / Olzon - Worlds Apart (Japan Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Máj 2023, 12:33

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Style : Symphonic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Inimitable singer Russell Allen (Symphony X, Adrenaline Mob) and acclaimed Swedish guitarist, songwriter & producer Magnus Karlsson (Primal Fear, Magnus Karlsson’s Free Fall) have collaborated successfully on three critically acclaimed albums where Russell dueted with Norwegian singer Jorn Lande. After a break in their collaboration on said albums, where Timo Tolkki stepped in and oversaw an album, Magnus has returned to the fold, but with an exciting new twist to the formula. This time, Russell and Magnus welcome none other than the amazingly talented Anette Olzon (ex-Nightwish, The Dark Element) to the fold as Allen’s vocal partner and offer up an unbelievable new duets album.If you love Allen/Lande’s first three albums, but also Delain, Within Temptation, Nightwish, and the like (but with a slightly heavier edge), then this is simply an album you must hear!

Album:

Noted progressive metal vocalists Russell Allen (SYMPHONY X, ADRENALINE MOB) and Anette Olzon (THE DARK ELEMENT, ex-NIGHTWISH) will release a collaborative album titled "Worlds Apart" on March 6 via Frontiers Music Srl. The project will be issued under the moniker ALLEN/OLZON.Allen and acclaimed Swedish guitarist, songwriter and producer Magnus Karlsson (PRIMAL FEAR, MAGNUS KARLSSON'S FREE FALL) collaborated successfully on three critically acclaimed albums where Russell dueted with Norwegian singer Jorn Lande. After a break in their collaboration on said albums, where former STRATOVARIUS guitarist Timo Tolkki stepped in and oversaw an album, Magnus has returned to the fold, but with an exciting new twist to the formula. This time, Russell and Magnus welcome none other than the amazingly talented Olzon as Allen's vocal partner and offer up an unbelievable new duets album.Since the end of her five-year stint with NIGHTWISH in 2012, Olzon released a solo album, 2014's "Shine", and formed THE DARK ELEMENT with former SONATA ARCTICA guitarist Jani Liimatainen. The group's self-titled debut album was released in 2017; a follow-up, "Songs The Night Sings", was released in November.Over the past 14 years, Allen — best known as the front man of long-running progressive metal group SYMPHONY X — has released four acclaimed collaborative albums with Norwegian singer Jørn Lande (MASTERPLAN, AVANTASIA, JORN). The first three ALLEN/LANDE releases were produced and written by Karlsson, with the fourth and most recent — 2014's "The Great Divide" — produced and written by Tolkki.Last month, Anette commented on the upcoming LP, writing on social media: "So this is my secret project I've hinted about. To make an album with such a great and versatile singer as Russell Allen is an honor for me, and to have Magnus Karlsson making the songs and playing is also an honor." Allen — who has toured with TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA since 2013 — was recently injured during the rehearsals for TSO's annual winter tour. He will spend much of 2020 touring with SYMPHONY X, which will celebrate its 25th anniversary this year.

Line Up:

Russell Allen - Vocals (Adrenaline Mob, Russell Allen's Atomic Soul, Symphony X, Star One, ex-Trans-Siberian Orchestra)
Anette Olzon - Vocals (THE DARK ELEMENT, ex-NIGHTWISH)
Guitars, bass and keyboards - Magnus Karlsson
Drums - Anders Köllerfors

Tracklist:

01. Never Die
02. Worlds Apart
03. I'll Never Leave You
04. What If I Live
05. Lost Soul
06. No Sign Of Life
07. One More Chance
08. My Enemy
09. Who You Really Are
10. Cold Inside
11. Who's Gonna Stop Me Now
12. What If I Live (Remix) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní