Ad Infinitum - Chapter I: Monarchy (Japan Bandcamp Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Mar 2023, 08:55

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Bandcamp Edition)
Style : Symphonic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 143 mb

Bio:

Ad Infinitum is a Swiss symphonic metal band. Originally a solo project of Swiss singer-songwriter Melissa Bonny, it turned into a full band with arrival of drummer Niklas Müller, bassist Jonas Asplind and guitarist Adrian Theßenvitz.The band signed a deal with Napalm Records in July 2019 and released a debut album – Chapter I: Monarchy – in April 2020.In December 2020, Jonas announced he is leaving the band due to health issues, to be replaced by Korbinian Benedict as the new bassist.Ad Infinitum began as a solo project of Rage of Light vocalist Melissa Bonny. In November 2018, she released a debut single, I Am the Storm, recorded with guest musicians including Delain guitarist Timo Somers, and launched a crowdfunding campaign to help her finance the production of an upcoming album.The campaign was a success, and during 2019 the project expanded to include drummer Niklas Müller and guitarist Adrian Theßenvitz from Germany, and Follow the Cipher bassist Jonas Asplind from Sweden, and signed to Napalm Records.On 31 January 2020, the band announced their debut album, Chapter I: Monarchy, to be released on 3 April 2020, and launched the first single from the album, Marching on Versailles.Two more singles preceded the release of the album – See You in Hell on 28 February 2020, and Live Before You Die on 27 March 2020.On 29 October 2020, the band announced Chapter I Revisited, an acoustic version of the debut album, to be digitally released on 4 December 2020, and presented acoustic rendition of the lead single, Marching on Versailles.On 27 December 2020, the band posted a video on its official YouTube channel, announcing Jonas was leaving the band due to health issues with his knee, and welcomed the new bassist, Korbinian Benedict. In the same video, the new bassist confirmed that the band is currently working on their upcoming album.On August 26th, the band announced their new album, Chapter II: Legacy, to be released on October 29th and released their first single Unstoppable from the album.

Album:

Ad Infinitum sets the stage for your darkest nightmares with their smashing debut "Chapter I: Monarchy". The album grabs your demons by the horns, boasting energetic and uncompromising symphonic metal set atop a rousing journey throughout history. Escaping the Black Death and transporting you to another era, stand-out track “Marching On Versailles” breaks in with smashing drums and forceful guitar riffs. Melissa Bonny’s multi-faceted vocals fill every fiber of the anthemic “Demons”. From powerful, fragile highs to deep growls, the track will send shivers down your spine. The energetic and equally melodic soundscapes of the vigorous ballad “Fire And Ice“ perfectly illustrate the heart-wrenching tones of Ad Infinitum. With "Chapter I: Monarchy", Ad Infinitum puts a spell on the world and surges right into the heart of epic symphonic metal with full force.

Line Up:

Melissa Bonny - Vocals (2018-present) - See also: Malefistum, Rage of Light, Serenity (live), Warkings (live), ex-Evenmore, ex-Dragonland (live)
Adrian Thessenvitz - Guitars (2019-present) - See also: Quincy Calling, Schwarzlicht
Jonas Asplind - Bass
Niklas Müller - Drums (2019-present) - See also: Devilizer, Blue Label, Fallen After Midnight, MI_Fisto

Tracklist:

01. Infected Monarchy
02. Marching On Versailles
03. Maleficient
04. See You In Hell
05. I Am The Storm
06. Fire And Ice
07. Live Before You Die
08. Revenge
09. Demons
10. Tell Me Why
11. See You in Hell (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
12. Tell Me Why (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
13. Marching on Versailles (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)
14. See You in Hell 03:51 (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)
15. This Is Halloween (Danny Elfman cover) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní