Induction - Induction (2019) (Japan Edition 2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Okt 2022, 10:58

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition 2020)
Style : Symphonic Progressive Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

INDUCTION is a metal band founded by Martin Beck in the Czech Republic.INDUCTION can be described as Progressive Power metal with symphonic influences, creating an epic atmosphere.Music genre of INDUCTION can be described as Melodic/Symphonic Power metal with influence of classical music which makes an epic atmosphere.

Album:

I found out about Induction when they released the single “The Outwitted Consecration” featuring Teemu Mäntysaari from Wintersun back in 2016. Being quite a Wintersun fan, I wasn’t exactly unbiased going in but the truth is that the band’s take on symphonic, progressive power metal is really something else and that song stuck with me through the years as I’ve been anticipating the full debut album. Though I’m not the biggest fan of power metal, it’s outings of strong musicianship and creativity like this that make me believe I can really enjoy any genre, no matter how much out of my comfort zone it would get. The Czech group has gone through some line-up changes (or additions to be more precise) since it’s just been guitarist Martin Beck’s project for some time before growing into a real band. But now they’re here, in full force, having just released their glorious, energetic, cheesy, fast paced and purple self-titled debut album. So let’s dig in! As a throwback to the first single’s release, the album opens with a striking, cinematic orchestral intro that the band then builds on, adding all instruments one by one as the soundscape evolves towards a more structured, dynamic and grounded metal sound which eventually kicks off a typical power metal, speed and cheese driven riff. The build-up is quite impressive and throughout the album they show off this ability to have their compositions gradually grow and gain momentum as well as steadily decreasing into softer moments. But they will also rip straight into full power without warning, particularly in power metal bangers such as “The Riddle”, “At The Bottom” or the new single “Pay the Price”. For all power-metallers, this album is exactly what you’re looking for. It has lots of energy, uplifting and sometimes cheesy choruses, tons of high soaring catchy melodies, ridiculously colorful guitar solos and an overall very engaging, fun sound. But it is also just as much progressive metal as it is power metal. And that’s why I love it. While the groove and momentum of each song is quite the instant hook, it won’t be long before they start tripping into odd patterns, unpredictable pace shifts and intricate, detailed compositions that are genuinely impressive. And they’ve put these things together in a way that doesn’t allow the songs to lose any of the energy, vibe or flow. It’s very cohesive.The performance of each musician stands out on its own but also works as a piece in the puzzle, having everything come together as a whole very nicely. The vocals, I felt, came forward a bit too much from time to time but it’s no issue. I’m not very keen on the trademark, falsetto, power metal vocal style but after a couple of listens I got used to it and it really works in the context. Plus, the guy is actually pretty good. Hitting those high notes is definitely not an easy thing to do and then he can also tune himself down and do justice to more ballad-like songs where there’s some display of real emotion… and cheese. The song “Hiraeth” is the best example of this. But the instrumentals are what really makes me click. The alternation of various grooves and headbanging riffs with the typical power metal double kick on the drums is one of the best things in their style. See for example the pace changes in the chorus on “By the Time”. The Riddle also has some genuinely head-altering tech-prog, passages, my favorite being the keyboard / guitar psycho fusion that comes right after the slow bridge. The bass is also very prominent and doesn’t waste all its time hiding under the guitar lines. The tweaked version of “The Outwitted Consecration” definitely had it coming forward more than I was expecting. I have to admit the new version for this song fits better with the vibe of the full album but it is a but disturbing to me that they changed a few themes that I was so used to hearing in my head. But if you haven’t heard them before that shouldn’t be a problem for you. I also want to give it up for the drummer. The man is beastly both on power and prog stuff and he will sometimes even throw in some blast beats which the epic metal lover in me definitely has a fancy for.Speaking of epic, this band’s use of orchestra cannot be ignored. For most of the time, the sound is basically drenched in synths and strings and it gets a bit like an adventure movie soundtrack. Indiana Jones on too much Red Bull could be a decent sound description I guess?? But they also turn it up high on fantasy vibes. So it’s properly flamboyant and acting fabulous at all times. The symphonic elements are also present on the slower bits, with piano tunes shining through and even some folk vibes sinking in here and there. Check out Mirror Make Believe for example. I also can’t fail to mention the presence of Kai Hansen in that song as it’s really a stand-out moment in the album. But my favorite stand out moments would have to be the chorus in “By The Time”, the previously mentioned prog passage in “The Riddle” and the very surprising use of screams in “My Verdict”. The closing track also has a very heavy, marching pace that came as a good change towards the end.Sounding power metal all the way through and not getting predictable for a run time of 57 minutes is an impressive performance any way you put it. These guys are genuinely skilled musicians and they’ve certainly been brewing this one for a long time. It feels that way. It’s worked on in detail and there are so many things to pick up on. But if you’re too lazy to challenge your mind into trying to keep up with all the prog stuff, I assure you this is as juicy and accessible as any power metal album. Only it’s also good. So whether it’s the fun or the intricacy you’re looking for, you won’t be disappointed.

Line Up:

Nick Holleman - Vocals - See also: Methusalem, Powerized, Sinbreed, Trance (live), ex-Vicious Rumors
Martin Beck - Guitars - See also: ex-Samhain
Tim Hansen - Guitars (2017-present)
Werner Erkelens - Bass (2019-present)
Sean Brandenburg - Drums (2019-present) - See also: Powerized

Tracklist:

01. A Message in Sand 02:29
02. By the Time 04:37
03. Pay the Price 03:50
04. The Outwitted Consecration 05:29
05. Hiraeth 06:37
06. Mirror Make Believe (My Enemy) 06:15
07. At the Bottom 05:59
08. The Riddle 05:19
09. A Nightmare's Dream 05:03
10. My Verdict 04:25
11. Sorrow's Lullaby 06:47
12. A Nightmare's Dream (Orchestral Version) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Pay The Price" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných