Trick Or Treat - The Legend Of The XII Saints (Digipak Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Júl 2022, 07:11

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

TRICK OR TREAT are a crazy bunch of musicians: they are one tight power metal band and they sure deliver the goods on stage, but they also like to share some fun with their audience – that’s why everybody loves them.Formed back in 2002 by lead guitarist Luca Cabri and initially performing as a tribute to Helloween, they quickly got very popular and played the most renown live clubs around Italy: after a couple of intense years on the stage, they recorded the “Like Donald Duck” 4-piece demo and signed a deal with Valery Records for their first full-length, named “Evil Needs Candy Too”, which came out in 2006. The debut got a terrific response and put TRICK OR TREAT back on the road for the following two years, playing over 100 gigs in Europe and U.S.A.Nevertheless, the guys kept writing more songs and in 2009 they gave birth to their second LP, called “Tin Soldiers”, which features Michael Kiske (Helloween, Place Vendôme) on two songs and Michele Luppi (Vision Divine, Killing Touch) on another one: as expected, the record receives a brilliant feedback on the scene (for instance, it breaks on the Japanese charts at the 29th place) and the band plays some top festivals, like the Agglutination, the Palasharp I-Metal Fest and the Italian Gods Of Metal. Last but absolutely not least, TRICK OR TREAT have also been recently selected as opener band for Helloween’s “The 7 Sinners World Tour 2010/11” together with special guest Stratovarius.In early 2012, Luca Turilli announced that the Trick or Treat’s singer Alessandro Conti is the new lead singer of the band “Luca Turilli’s RHAPSODY”. the first album: “Ascending to infinity” is already a hit in metal-charts all over the world.In the 2012, Trick or Treat come back with a new album, a concept inspired by the novel of Richard Adams “Wathersip down”, which features Andre Matos on one track. The album’s called “Rabbits’ Hill pt.1″ TRICK OR TREAT? Make your choice…

Album:

TRICK OR TREAT is a 5-Piece Power Metal Band from Modena, Italy. Throughout 2019 and the early parts of 2020 (from March 2019 to February 2020), this band released singles each month representing the specific zodiac signs. I believe this is the first time I have ever heard a band doing this and this album is a compilation of all these songs put together. This is also the first album since ‘’Re-Animated’’ that came out back in 2018. The album was partly crowdfunded and they reached their goal rather quick so it shows how passionate their fans truly are.For people that don’t know, this band started as a HELLOWEEN tribute band, hence the name of the band. In 2003 they did a live album with only HELLOWEEN covers on them and it peaked the interest of many people. It’s not easy doing a cover of any HELLOWEEN songs, it’s rather difficult to have the right pitch, the right vocal range. Hell, MASTERPLAN did an album of only covers of HELLOWEEN a few years back and it sucked so bad, it was rather disappointing to say the least!They evolved as a tried and true Power Metal band afterwards and have been constantly churning new albums since 2006 and have been on countless European Metal festivals and have established a nice fanbase. I am quite happy to discover this band with you guys and see what all the hype is all about.Power Metal is supposed to make you happy, make you dance, make you feel great. It’s a bit tongue in cheek obviously and some bands obviously don’t take them too seriously but that’s just fine by me. The genre itself is supposed to make you feel good, and in these dark times, you need a positive band like TREAT OR TREAT. I know a lot of people out there are extremely depressed, isolation does get to you and you feel lost. There is despair and you really like its hopeless, you need something to get your groove back. The genre is there like a beacon of hope for many people, including me.Don’t expect any innovative songwriting yet the lyrical and concept ideas are really a nice departure from the genre. Their music can be obviously be label as Modern Melodic Power Metal. The whole album conveys something really uplifting. The lead singer Alessandro Conti is one of the best unknown Power Metal singers out there, he can compete with any of the giants out there like Fabio Leone, Tobias Sammet or even Timo Kotipelto. His high-pitched wails and impressive range gives this band a rather significant edge in an overcrowded genre. I think he does stand out from the rest of the band and drives the and. He is very energetic yet composed singer, he is able to give time and space to the other band members to really shine. That’s the mark of a great frontman that’s for damn sure.This album is truly the representation of what this band is all about, it eliminates any doubt in the minds of the listener. They largely keep in check with their genre conventions yet I felt hey gave it a fresh coat of paint. You have some killer hooks and choruses and it makes for a highly enjoyable experience that doesn’t wear on the memory. No song seem to passed as filler and the zodiac lyrical content is something really different and that caught my eye right at the start. They have accomplished so much with this opus and you have some very energetic orchestration going on that keeps you wanting more.The production of the album seems to be better than the previous effort. It felt less compressed and the sound is much clearer. It gives the music more room to breather and allows the band to be at it’s full potential. It’s a technically impressive and upbeat album and it’s perfect for times like these. It’s Power Metal that is deliciously epic one hell of an experience from beginning to end.

Line-Up:

Alessandro Conti - Vocals (2002-present) - See also: Lione/Conti, Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, ex-Empty Tremor, ex-Opera
Leone Villani Conti - Bass (2002-present) - See also: Earthcry, ex-Black Fabula, Electric Frankenstein
Guido Benedetti - Guitars (2002-present) - See also: SkeleToon (live), ex-Black Fabula, ex-Electric Frankenstein, ex-Psycubase
Luca Venturelli - Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Mad Maze
Luca Setti - Drums (2011-present) - See also: ex-Soul's Chains, ex-The Unripes

Tracklist:

01. Ave Athena (Intro)
02. Aries: Stardust Revolution
03. Taurus: Great Horn
04. Gemini: Another Dimension
05. Cancer: Underworld Wave
06. Leo: Lightning Plasma
07. Virgo: Tenbu Horin
08. Libra: One Hundred Dragons Force
09. Scorpio: Scarlet Needle
10. Sagittarius: Golden Arrow
11. Capricorn: Excalibur
12. Aquarius: Diamond Dust
13. Pisces: Bloody Rose
14. Last Hour (The Redemption)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní