Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

BABE BLU was one of the better obscure rock bands from Atlanta during the mid-80s. They released a 5-track mini-LP titled “Can’t Stop Rock-n-Roll” that contained some great Melodic Rock. Notable is the fact that the band had two lead vocalists that both could sing well. The band had member changes along the way, and ultimately found its demise through the unfortunate timing of the grunge avalanche that reared its head in the late 80s and early 90s.If we succumb to the natural need to compare obscurity with things known, we’ll take that best shot. While Babe Blu certainly holds it own with regard to melody and playability from the era, most tracks can certainly be compared to more mainstream bands from the same slice of time.

Album:

BABE BLU privately released a vinyl mini-LP “Can’t Stop Rock ‘N Roll” in 1987, and for sure this US / Atlanta based group was one of the best Melodic Hard Rock unsigned bands from the era.The mini-LP was produced by Kansas members Phil Ehart & Steve Walsh, while one song is co-written by Jim Peterik (Pride of Lions / Survivor)… add to that superb musicianship, catchy choruses, melodic driven guitars, clean powerful vocals and keyboard runs all over.Due to the quality on offer it’s a mystery how BABE BLU never secured a record deal.Now this killer mini-LP plaus previously unreleased songs finally appear on CD for the first time as “Babe Blu II“, with a first rate remastered sound taken from the original tapes.Awesome, anthemic ’80s Melodic Hard / AOR the way you like it!All BABE BLU members are consummate players, and all tracks here are excellent examples of class US Melodic Rock (with AOR splashes) packing the melodies and catchiness that made Autograph, Black N’ Blue, Alias, White Sister and alike very successful names back in the second half ot the ’80s.Just check the infectious uptempo title track and ‘Do What I Want’, the favorites Giuffria-ish ‘Just One Night’, the wonderful midtempo AOR of ‘Do You Remember’ (plenty of keys), and the impressive ‘Good For You’, a power ballad with a certain Foreigner atmosphere.Listening to this quality material you scratch you head and think how this band never made it big. No reason this one should not have propelled BABE BLU from obscurity to over-the-top status.

Line-Up:

Michael Whalen – Vocals, Guitar
Doug James – Bass, Vocals
Carl Brown – Keyboards
J. T. Williams – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Can’t Stop Rock ‘n’ Roll
02. Do What I Want
03. Good for You
04. Just One Night
05. Do You Remember
06. Can’t Stop Rock and Roll (Version Ii)
07. State of Passion
08. Burnin’ With the Fire
09. I’m on My Way
10. Back on the Streets
11. Take Me to the River

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných