Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

Started in 2004 by High School fellow metal heads, the members of Los Angeles’ own WARBRINGER are about to release their fourth studio album, programmatically entitled “IV: Empires Collapse”. After three releases on Century Media and an endless succession of tours with the likes of Arch Enemy, Exodus, Suicide Silence, Megadeth, Napalm Death, Suffocation, Hatebreed, Testament, Nile, Iced Earth, Symphony X, Obituary, Overkill, Kreator, Destruction, Nevermore to name a few, WARBRINGER looks forward to unleashing a new, fourth chapter in their fast rising career, which has already doubtlessly established this hard-working five-piece as worldwide leaders of a new generation of Thrash Metal.Following an intense string of successful tours around the globe for their acclaimed 2011 album “Worlds Torn Asunder”, WARBRINGER once again locked themselves in the studio in the summer of 2013 with producer Steve Evetts (Sepultura, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Suicide Silence) and dedicated themselves to their craft, pushing their musical abilities beyond previous limits in order to assemble the new album. “While some of the material is more direct and some more technically demanding, Steve paid just as much attention to detail on simple hooks as he did on complex arrangements”, said drummer Carlos Cruz about the new recording process. “IV: Empires Collapse” is a collective work and the band’s most diverse so far, also marking the first recording session for recently added members Jeff Potts (Guitar) and Ben Mottsman (Bass), both formerly of Mantic Ritual, who have been touring with WARBRINGER for the longest part of the previous album campaign.On this newest effort, which was mixed by Brett Eliason (Pearl Jam, Heart, BoySetsFire) at Trailmix Studio and mastered by Alan Douches at West West Side Music (Cannibal Corpse, Hatebreed, Converge), WARBRINGER’s trademarked furious and relentless Thrash Metal attitude and merciless sound remains unbroken and clearly distinguishable, but several new elements like a solid amount of traditional Heavy Metal feel, some grim and epic Black Metal riffing, a Punk / Hardcore edge to things as well as a some surprising songwriting turns make “IV: Empires Collapse” a vicious, highly entertaining and never one-dimensioned affair.“Musically, all five of us brought something for the rest of the group to work off of and we were all a part of chiseling away at the ideas”, explained Cruz. “Having five band members with eclectic tastes in music from Crust Punk to Progressive music and everything in between brought about new musical directions for the material.” Guitarist and main songwriter John Laux added: “This was an exciting project, I am proud of the contributions from everyone involved. Ben Mottsman and Jeff Potts are highly skilled musicians. It's no secret, in WARBRINGER we are no strangers to fresh blood. I couldn't have found myself in stronger creative company. Steve and Brett did a killer job capturing all of our individual voices and channeling them down into a compelling record.”Vocalist John Kevill commented the material on “IV: Empires Collapse” as follows: “The songs themselves are what stands out the most to me. We have the rollercoaster prog-thrash opener "Horizon", the industrial/dystopian "The Turning Of The Gears", the punky "One Dimension", the ripping thrasher "Hunter-Seeker” and the just fucking rockin' "Iron City", among all the rest! I think the closer, "Towers Of The Serpent", is probably my favorite song WARBRINGER has written to date, with a truly epic ending.” And the band closes off by adding: “We can confidently say each song has an identity of its own and will make for an exceptional album with no filler material.I hope everyone enjoys listening to the record as much as we enjoyed making it. And we'll see you out somewhere beyond the highway!"In terms of upcoming touring, WARBRINGER already have extensive runs lined up to kickstart the support work for the release of “IV: Empires Collapse”. In North America, WARBRINGER will support Thrash legends Kreator and Overkill throughout October and November 2013. In Europe on the other hand, WARBRINGER will be heading out as main support for Metal veterans ICED EARTH between January and February 2014. Don’t miss out on catching WARBRINGER on the road somewhere nearby you, showcasing the fury of their newest effort “IV: Empires Collapse”…

Album:

The thrash revival of the 2000s produced a lot of copycat bands, happy to ape the music of yesteryear without bringing anything new to the table. Warbringer has always been different, since their debut ‘War Without End’ they have experimented and refined their sound, becoming a much-needed unique voice within the current thrash metal scene. Warbringer plays thrash metal, but the influence of death, black and modern metal are more evident than ever on ‘Weapons of Tomorrow.’ “Firepower Kills” starts the album off strong with a blast of thrash that channels early era Exodus. It’s one of the most straight forward, in your face tracks on the record, and sets the tone perfectly. There are some great lyrics here, too; I especially liked the closer “In a burning flash of white / the future looked so bright.” Can’t get much more metal than that!“The Black Hand Reaches Out” is bound to be a fan favorite, and I’m not surprised it they chose it for a music video. John Kevill gets a chance to flex his impressive vocal range here, switching between guttural death metal-ish growls and rapid-fire refrains. The star of the show here, though, is undoubtedly the guitars and that solo in the second half.“Crushed Beneath the Tracks” doesn’t quite match up to the first two songs, it’s a solid piece of thrash but doesn’t do anything to stand out. Fortunately, “Defiance of Fate brings” the attention back, mainly because it’s unexpected. Imagine if Pantera made a black metal power ballad, and you wouldn’t be far off. It’s strange, it’s different, but it works!“Unraveling” ramps up the energy again before “Heart of Darkness” brings us to the edge of into black metal territory once more. Having the bass actually audible in the mix (Yes, I’m still bitter about ‘…And Justice for All’) was a smart move as Chase Bryant’s sinister pulsing bassline underpins the song and drives up the momentum.“Power Unsurpassed” has been out for a while as a single, but it sounds better now due to a punchier mix (at least to my admittedly untrained ear when comparing to the YouTube upload). “Outer Reaches” is the second song that I feel doesn’t quite match the quality of the rest of the album. It spends a little too long meandering through generic chugging, and I found myself skipping it after a few listens.“Notre Dame (King of Fools)” and “Glorious End,” fortunately, close out the album with more style. The varied dynamics in Notre Dame are fantastic, and it’s up there with my favorite Warbringer tracks. “Glorious End” is a little longer, but rather than overstaying its welcome, it sounds like a culmination of the entire album into one song, drawing the various styles into one powerful sonic blast. A glorious end indeed, I’d happily take a whole album of these longer slightly more progressive songs.Warbringer’s ‘Weapons of Tomorrow’ is another great album that will please fans and has the potential to widen their audience further due to its confident blending of genres and excellent songwriting. There are a few forgettable parts here and there, but for the most part, ‘Weapons of Tomorrow’ will keep you hooked and further cement Warbringer’s place as one of the very best modern thrash bands.

Line Up:

Adam Carroll - Guitars (ex-Zombie, ex-Vindsval)
John Kevill - Vocals (ex-Zombie)
Carlos Cruz - Drums (ex-Mantic Ritual (live), Reseda Reign, ohm (live), ex-Blade Killer (live), ex-Enforcer (live), ex-Skeletal Remains (live), ex-In Misery, ex-Hexen, ex-War Ensemble)
Chase Becker - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Exmortus, ex-Desecrate, ex-Enforcer (live), ex-Jungle Rot (live)
Chase Bryant - Bass (2018-present) - See also: Oni, ex-Aquila, ex-Pomegranate Tiger

Tracklist:

01. Firepower Kills (4:22)
02. The Black Hand Reaches Out (3:58)
03. Crushed Beneath The Tracks (4:21)
04. Defiance Of Fate (7:08)
05. Unraveling (3:21)
06. Heart Of Darkness (7:13)
07. Power Unsurpassed (3:51)
08. Outer Reaches (4:50)
09. Notre Dame (King Of Fools) (5:18)
10. Glorious End (6:41)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných