Jeff Scott Soto - Wide Awake (In My Dreamland) (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Feb 2021, 11:41

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Jeff Scott Soto (born November 4, 1965) is an American rock singer of Puerto Rican descent.He is best known for being the vocalist on Yngwie Malmsteen's first two albums, and the lead vocalist for Journey on their 2006–2007 tours. He also had a long tenure as the frontman of hard rock band Talisman. Currently he works as solo artist, with his self-named band SOTO and as the vocalist of supergroups W.E.T., Sons of Apollo and Trans Siberian Orchestra.His style ranges from hard rock to power metal, being influenced by classic soul singers as Sam Cooke as well as Journey's Steve Perry, and Freddie Mercury of Queen.

Album:

"Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" is the sixth official solo album by hard rock veteran Jeff Scott Soto. The singer, who has more than 60 albums under his belt along with numerous collaborations and recordings, has established himself as a consummate professional who manages to expertly deliver with his vocal performances across multiple musical genres, from metal to hard rock to progressive rock and even funk. For "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)", Jeff has incorporated many of his past influences and blends MR/AOR with hard rock influences throughout. The album was recorded and written together with Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Jorn, Revolution Saints, ...). "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" is the best of all the combined worlds of Soto's previous solo albums and will delight his loyal melodic rock following. The new album includes a bonus live album recorded at Frontiers Rock Festival in 2019.Soto's career spans nearly thirty years, beginning as the vocalist for guitar virtuoso Yngwie Malmsteen before coming the frontman for bands such as Talisman, Soul SirkUS, Sons Of Apollo (featuring Billy Sheehan, Mike Portnoy, Derek Sherinian and Bumblefoot), as well as an ongoing membership in Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a stint as the lead singer for the legendary classic rock band Journey. In 1994, Soto released his first solo album, "Love Parade", followed years later by the acclaimed "Prism" (2002), then "Lost In The Translation" (2005), "Beautiful Mess" (2009), "Damage Control" (2012) and "Retribution" (2017).Soto is an extraordinary performer and amazing vocalist. He delivers on hard rocking tracks with incredible energy and easily transitions to a powerful performance on epic ballads.

Line-Up:

Jeff Scott Soto - Vocals, Keyboards - See also: Bakteria, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Jeff Scott Soto, S.O.T.O., Talisman, Sons of Apollo, W.E.T., ex-Axel Rudi Pell, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-Gus G. (live), ex-M.A.R.S., ex-Panther, ex-Albert Hans Morris, ex-Eyes, ex-Humanimal, ex-Skräpp Mettle, ex-Soul SirkUS, ex-Takara, ex-Journey (live), ex-Vinnie Vincent (live)

+

Fabrizio Sgattoni - guitar
Alessandro Del Vecchio - bass, keyboard
Edu Cominato - drums
August Zadra - (bv, lg on tr. 8)

Tracklist:

CD1: Wide Awake

01. Someone To Love
02. Mystified
03. Love's Blind
04. Without You
05. Lesson Of Love
06. Paper Wings
07. Love Will Find A Way
08. Between The Lines
09. Living In A Dream
10. Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)
11. Desperate
12. Without You (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

CD2: Loud And Live in Milan 2019

01. Drowning
02. 21st Century
03. Believe In Me
04. Look Inside Your Heart
05. Eyes Of Love
06. Band Intros
07. Soul Divine
08. Our Song
09. Holding On (Japan Bonus Track)
10. I'll Be Waiting (Japan Bonus Track)
11. Stand Up (feat. Dino Jelusick) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných