Enuff Z'Nuff - Brainwashed Generation (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Feb 2021, 14:32

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

Enuff Z'nuff is an American melodic rock band from Blue Island, Illinois. Founded by singer Donnie Vie and bassist Chip Z’Nuff, this Chicago area band is best known for their charting singles “Fly High Michelle” and “New Thing.”Enuff Z’nuff has continually recorded and toured throughout their career of more than 20 years, releasing 12 studio albums and a total of 19 CDs to date. The band's first single, "Fingers On It," received some minor recognition when it was featured in the 1986 cult movie Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Their songs have been recorded by several other musicians, some of which include Paul Gilbert, The Wildhearts, and Nelson. The band has a cult fan-base around the world which includes radio personality Howard Stern.

Album:

Featuring founding member Chip Z nuff along with Alex Kane (guitars), Tory Stoffregen (guitars), and Daniel Benjamin Hill (drums) – ENUFF Z’NUFF new studio release, ‘Brainwashed Generation‘ showcases a diverse collection of songs that demonstrate the progression of musical styles in the Enuff Z’Nuff catalog, all while retaining the undercurrent that has kept them a loyal fanbase since the ’80s.The album features a number of guest musicians including original vocalist / guitarist Donnie Vie, Mike Portnoy, Ace Frehley, and more.‘Brainwashed Generation’ does contain a number of longer songs with three clocking in at over 5 minutes and only one of the nine under 4.Opening with 39 seconds of ‘The Gospel’ which just ticks the streaming royalties box you’re led into the rather cool ‘Fatal Distraction’ which in all honesty sounds just like vintage Enuff Z’Nuff it’s one of a brace of songs that really stand out here or me.And with guests ranging from Mike Portnoy who on the very Beatles-like ‘It’s All in Vain’ plays a replica Ringo Starr kit, Daxx ‘Cheap Trick’ Nielsen who plays drums on four further tracks and Ace Frehley – credited with an “Inaudible lead guitar” on ‘Drugland Weekend’, there’s some nice cameos too.But the story of this album is really that it sounds like a ‘band’ again. ‘I Got My Money Where My Mouth Is’ is a little harder than anything else here and also features outgoing guitarist Tony Fennell who has since been replaced by Alex Kane of L.S.D. and latter day Shark Island.’Help I’m in Hell’ is all lush melodies and tales of woe, and the slower build of ‘Strangers in My Head’ has a cameo on vocals by Donnie Vie himself. It’s a track that really nails it and one of my picks of the album.‘Drugland Weekend’ which nicely twists part of Aerosmith’s ‘Last Child’ lyric is a darker hard rocker that mixes it up nicely.‘Broken Love’ is wonderful too, again with that vintage Enuff Z’Nuff feel and build that you know you’ve heard somewhere before (I’ll let you decide) just like the best comfort food for the ears. It’s probably my favorite at the minute and a wonderful tribute to Chip’s brother.‘Go…’ leads us to the close with a lovely psychedelic-tinged tune and final track, the funky, hypnotic ‘Winding Road’ rides a great groove to the very end.With ‘Brainwashed Generation’ the next chapter of the Enuff Z’Nuff story has landed and it’s mighty good stuff. Chip and the guys sound ‘like a band’ here, and musically faithful to their beloved ’80s origins.

Line Up:

Chip Z’nuff – Vocals / Bass
Tory Stoffregen – Guitars
Alex Kane – Guitars
Dan Hill – Drums
Special guests:
Mike Portnoy – Ringo / Beatles replica kit by TAMA – Track 5
DAXX “Cheap Trick” Nielsen – Drums tracks 2, 4, 7, 9
Steve Ramone – Guitar tracks 2, 8
Tony Fennell – Guitar track 3
Joel Norman – Piano track 1
Brian Ray – Guitar track 8
Ace Frehley – Inaudible lead guitar track 7

Tracklist:

01. The Gospel
02. Fatal Distraction
03. I Got My Money Where My Mouth Is
04. Help I’m in Hell
05. It’s All in Vain
06. Strangers in My Head
07. Drugland Weekend
08. Broken Love
09. Go…
10. Winding Road

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných