Kiss - Best Of Solo Albums (1979) (Japan Hi-Res MQA UHQCD Edition 2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Jan 2021, 13:11

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1979 (Japan Hi-Res MQA UHQCD Remastered Edition 2020)
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

Kiss was formed in New York in '72 by guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley (Stanley Eisen) and Gene Simmons (Gene Klein). The line-up was rounded out by drummer Peter Criss (Crisscoula), located through a Rolling Stone ad, and lead guitarist Ace Frehley (Paul Frehley), who answered an ad in the Village Voice. The band's cartoon image, kabuki makeup and 4th-of-July stageshow concept was in place from the start, and they began promoting their own hall shows in NYC. TV director Bill Aucoin saw them, became their manager, and secured a deal for them with Neil Bogart's Casablanca Records within two weeks. Three LPs were released in a year's time, but the live fourth LP, Alive! (1975) contained their first huge hit, "Rock And Roll All Nite." Until the early '80, Kiss was unstoppable, with two huge-selling Marvel Comics, a network TV movie and four simultaneously-released solo albums under their studded belts. In '80, Criss left for a solo career and since then, the drum and lead positions have been ever-changing. In '83, the band stripped away the makeup and celebrated renewed interest."You wanted the best, you got it! The hottest band in the land: KISS!" So went the rally cry at the beginning of a Kiss concert, an event of exploding pyrotechnics, vomited blood and louder-than-God hard rock. Their fan club--The Kiss Army--swelled to six-figures strong during the band's '70s heyday, and between 1974 and today they've sold in excess of 70 million albums.In '96, the original band reformed (made up?), and took their full costume-makeup-pyro 1976 show on the road--for a year-long stint--resulting in one of the most successful rock tours ever. Conjecture that the band wanted to quit on a high note has remained unproven; anything could happen in Kiss' future.

Album:

Universal Music Japan has released few months ago a High Resolution disc (MQA-CD + UHQCD) of KISS “Best Of Solo Albums“, a 2020 DSD remaster based on the original analog tape converted to 352.8kHz / 24bit.The compilation was never released in North America, so here it’s quite a rarity. Seems there never has been an official CD release either. Any CD would be a bootleg, until now: this Japanese is an official Universal Music release.“Best Of Solo Albums“ is a really must have addition to your collection, even if you have all the solo albums: Paul Stanley’s “Take Me Away (Together As One)” is featured here in its complete version (not fade out like on the actual solo album), the intro to Peter Criss “I Can’t Stop The Rain” is louder in the mix, etc.”Best Of Solo Albums [Japan Hi-Res MQA-CD UHQCD / DSD remaster 2020]” has been released few weeks ago, but it’s almost sold out.Best of Solo Albums was released exclusively in Europe and is a "greatest hits" of the four solo albums from the members of Kiss, released back in 1978. Best of Solo Albums featured three songs from each members album. Considering the quality of the songs the album probably would be better of with less tracks from Gene Simmons and Peter Criss, and some more from Ace Frehley or Paul Stanley... but regardless of that its a pretty cool compilation of tracks spawning from one of the most GREATEST ideas in rock history.

Line Up:

Paul Stanley - vocals, rhythm guitar, lead guitar on "Sure Know Something", bass guitar on "Love Gun" & "I Was Made for Lovin' You"
Ace Frehley - backing vocals and lead guitar except on "I'm a Legend Tonight", "Down on Your Knees", "Nowhere to Run" & "Partners in Crime"
Gene Simmons - vocals; bass guitar except "Love Gun" and "I Was Made for Lovin' You"
Peter Criss - drums on "Cold Gin", "Love Gun", "Shout It Out Loud", "Detroit Rock City", "God of Thunder" & "Rock & Roll All Nite"

Tracklist:

01. Ace Frehley – New York Groove
02. Gene Simmons – Living In Sin
03. Gene Simmons – See You Tonite
04. Ace Frehley – Rip It Out
05. Ace Frehley – Fractured Mirror
06. Peter Criss – Don’t You Let Me Down
07. Gene Simmons – Radioactive
08. Paul Stanley – Tonight You Belong To Me
09. Paul Stanley – Take Me Away (Together As One)
10. Peter Criss – Rock Me Baby
11. Peter Criss – I Can’t Stop The Rain
12. Paul Stanley – Hold Me, Touch Me (Think Of Me When We’re Apart)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní