A Sound Of Thunder - Parallel Eternity (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Dec 2020, 10:36

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Heavy Metal, Hard Rock , Power Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 143 mb

Bio:

A Sound of Thunder is a Washington DC based, female fronted heavy metal band. Their four piece band consists of Josh Schwartz on guitar, Nina Osegueda on vocals, Jesse Keen on bass, and Chris Haren on drums. A Sound of Thunder conquers metal realms ranging from '70s blues-based proto-metal a la Black Sabbath and early Judas Priest, to triumphant modern power metal a la Hammerfall and Primal Fear. Soaring vocals, incendiary instrumentals, and classic songs combine to form an unrelenting, unapologetic slab of metal to stand the test of time.

Album:

One of my favorite heavy metal band’s next album may not have happened at all. In fact, the band could have been probably no more after a scary car accident their distinctive, sound determining vocalist has suffered. Close to a year ago Nina Osegueda of A Sound of Thunder was involved in a particularly bad collision which could have left her dead or paralyzed. Thankfully circumstances were on Nina’s side, she pulled through and made full recovery. The band’s next album Parallel Eternity is due later in a year, financed, in what has become the band’s signature Kickstarter approach. Just like in all of the past campaigns/albums, I have contributed to hear A Sound of Thunder next creation. Thus, full disclosure, feel free to detect bias in my review.An EP, probably a planned move, precedes the full album, and while featuring no new songs it gives a glimpse to what will be A Sound of Thunder foray into orchestrally supported heavy metal. The first two songs, Time’s Arrow and Queen of Hell, feature the band’s classics with orchestral arrangements. Depending on what you think orchestral heavy metal has to sound like, feel free to pick sides. If you want the orchestra to overwhelm metal, you will be disappointed. Despite definite voluminous sound and momentarily flourishes, the sound here is predominantly metal. Time’s Arrow is almost a perfect choice for an orchestral arrangement, the song’s riff gallop still heard but the middle part getting more mysterious and dark. For Queen of Hell, there is nothing you can do to spoil this all-time favorite, but the orchestra makes the song a little less aggressive, although Nina is in top singing/shrieking form.Things get weird after that. Drumless classical music version of Phantom’s Flight lacks a bit of urgency and muscle, and techno club version of Udoroth - well, you wouldn’t recognize it unless you were told. Interesting experiments, and something all of us should try at one point - to get out of the driven lane - yet I much prefer the traditional sound, enhanced with orchestra, so Time’s Arrow and Queen of Hell get my nod of approval here.I can’t wait for Parallel Eternity full album to land. Either way, it promises to be a bold statement by the band, and I hope the one I can fully embrace.

Line-Up:

Nina Osegueda Vocals (2009-present) - See also: ex-Master Sword (live), ex-Blood Corps
Jesse Keen Bass, Keyboards (2010-present) - See also: Master Sword (live)
Chris Haren Drums (2008-present)
Josh Schwartz Guitars (2008-present)

Tracklist:

01. A Sound Of Thunder
02. Explorer
03. Walls
04. The Buried Truth
05. Discovery
06. TIme's Arrow
07. Queen Of Hell
08. Udoroth
09. Elijah
10. Can't Go Back
11. Els Segadors (The Reapers)
12. Phantom Flight [feat. Mark Tornillo]

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných