Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 76 mb

Bio:

Black Paisley is Swedish classic rock band. They combine elements of Classic Rock, Melodic Rock and Modern Country. Rich deep blues infused vocals mixed with intricate guitar hooks, strong melodic flashes and effective backing vocals.

Album:

Anyone who’s been reading The Rockpit over the last few years will now how highly we rate Black Paisley. In 2020 they’re back with a new album of heavy and melodic Bluesy numbers that open with the rather ZZ Top meets Robert Palmer-like rumblings of ‘Damned.’ It’s a great opening to a rather satisfying new record that I really only have one issue with – its just 8 tracks long.The impeccably-dressed upcoming single ‘Without Us’ is up next and comes across as a smooth European take on the sound of a band like Thunder. And it keeps up that high standard with the slick groove of ‘Higher Love’; and the simply wonderful ‘Save the Best’ which has elements of Cheap Trick in its rich infectious melodic grooves and is my current favourite.Sadly at this point half the album is already gone.There’s a brooding Magnum meets Whitesnake with a dash of Europe thread to ‘Timeless Child’ and some wonderful soaring melodies, a killer solo and great lyrics; and more Thunder and Whitesnake in ‘Take Me to the River.’ Six tracks in and not a foot put wrong.We step firmly back into Blues with the penultimate track ‘Falling’ the only ballad, a beautiful (and rather obvious) tribute to Gary Moore which captures the feel of his music wonderfully well. Final track ‘Give It Up’ features my favourite guitar work of the lot, and rounds out a flawless record that might just be Black Paisley’s best so far.Classic Rock from Sweden that’s up there with the very best in the world. A couple of tracks short of a masterpiece.

Line Up:

Stefan Blomqvist: lead vocals, guitar
Franco Santunione (g)
Jan Emanuelsson (b)
Robert Karaszi d, p)

production:

Produced by Franco Santunione
Co-produced and engineered by Martin Karlegård
Mixed by Robert Pehrsson
Mastered by Classe Persson (CRP)

Tracklist:

01. Damned
02. Without Us
03. Higher Love
04. Save The Best
05. Timeless Child
06. Take Me to the River
07. Falling
08. Give It Up

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 35 neregistrovaných