Knock Out Kaine - Living Breathing Monster (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jan 2020, 15:45

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 101 mb

Bio:

Somewhere back in time a bunch of absolute reprobates under the moniker of Knock Out Kaine won Kerrang’s Best New Unsigned Act. This was their first official acknowledgement that possibly they had more to offer than singalongs in a boozy backstreet bar in Lincoln. Followed up with KKKK live reviews in Kerrang! magazine, an eye- opening jaunt through Europe with Adler’s Appetite (featuring Steven Adler of Guns N Roses infamy) & all culminating with an appearance at Download Festival & Special Guests to Status Quo, the stage (excuse the pun) was well & truly set for world domination.But this is Knock Out Kaine. A band that lived every minute of every lyric that frontman Dean Foxx sang. Their critically acclaimed debut album ‘House Of Sins’ (2012) offers up an insight into the dark and debauched lifestyle they had become. Tracks such as ‘House of Sins’, ‘Little Crystal’ & ‘Liquor’ are purely autobiographical & evoke the very spirit of 80s rock n roll.The band released their first official music video for ‘Set The Night On Fire’ which featured a cameo appearance from none other than Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden.Under new management, a new record label quickly followed and Knock Out Kaine began work on their 2nd album ‘Rise Of The Electric Jester’. Recorded at Axis studios & mastered at AIR studios the album has been met with extreme positivity and shows how the band has matured from the earlier HOS period. Reviews have suggested a likeness to bands such as Queen & Guns N’ Roses.Knock Out Kaine have most recently received a 10/10 live review from Power Play Rock Magazine (May 2015 issue).

Album:

Lincolnshire, UK rockers KNOCK OUT KAINE are back this 2020 after a four year hiatus and some line up changes (now a 5 piece). Their new album ‘Living Breathing Monster‘ is being released today January 1st.Still fronted by charismatic Dean Foxx, KNOCK OUT KAINE continues perfecting their brand of 80s L.A. influenced sleazy hard rock, and I can see why the band was chosen to support Adler’s Appetite extensive European tour some time ago: KOK’s sound is very reminiscent of Guns N’ Roses and related.With ‘Living Breathing Monster’ KNOCK OUT KAINE are out to prove themselves after taking a few months off to reboot. Bass player Paul Crouch and additional six stringer Tom Robinson complete the new look, with existing members, Danny Krash on drums and Jimmy Bohemian also on guitar.I have to say that the performance of this refreshed crew, only after the first song ‘Nothing Ever Changes’, is pretty impressive. Strong and moody, they continue with the excellent rocking title track with that Sunset Strip 1987 feel.Is that groovy rocker ‘Mine All Mine’ penned by Axl Rose? Or perhaps Bret Michaels circa 1988? It’s a great catchy tune with a guitar sound straight from the Slash set-up. ‘Burn the Witch’ is all about the ’80s, and I find a little of Crazy Lixx on it, the the slow (not a ballad) ‘Into the Fire’ is very interesting both in music & lyrics.‘Personal Hell’ shows a different side of KOK, a bluesy rocker with pianos and a classic rock smell, but soon after ‘She’s Kinda Like’ rocks again (complete with cowbell) ready to be played at a sweaty packed venue.‘Terminally Vain’ is the ballad on the album, yet not your typically power ballad. It’s emotional. ‘Oxygen Thief’ does what promises in its title, a hot hard rocker with blasting guitars and lots of gang vocals.Despite titled ‘Stoopid Iz Az Stoopid Duz’, this closing number isn’t that sleazy but an intense bluesy hard rocker, plenty of solos.Dean Foxx said that KNOCK OUT KAINE wouldn’t be silent for long, so it’s great to see them back with a stronger line up and a solid, entertaining new album.‘Living Breathing Monster’ takes you back to the sleazy hard rock golden days, so if you like this style, in the hands of KOK resulting like mix of ’87 Guns N’ Roses and Poison, then this album is for you.

Line Up:

Dean Foxx - Lead Vox
Jimmy Bohemian - Guitar
Tom Robinson - Guitar
Paul Crouch - Bass
Danny Krash - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Nothing Ever Changes
02. Living Breathing Monster
03. Mine All Mine
04. Burn The Witch
05. Into The Fire
06. Personal Hell
07. She's Kinda Like
08. Terminally Vain
09. Oxygen Thief
10. Stoopid Iz Az Stoopid Duz

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní