Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1995
Style : Glam Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

Founded in 1993, Hotwire play melodic hard rock with influences from the 1980s. Their first CD was produced by Bonfire musicians Hans Ziller and Claus Lessmann , the current CD "Devil in Disguise" by ex-Bonfire guitarist Chris Lausmann. In 2001 the band toured Germany together with Shakra and Domain.Like countrymen Bonfire, Hotwire play a brand of melodic hard rock full of melodies, thick harmony vocals, and big hooks. The sound of Hotwire is even more sugary than Bonfire, with the lyrics almost always revolving around love and relationships. While the lead vocals are very melodic and emotional in nature, I think that some listeners may have a hard time with the lead vocals of Hotwire.The band's debut attempt was a maxi single produced by Claus Lessmann and Hans Ziller (Bonfire) in 1994 and soon after their first full length simply titled Hotwire was also released (1995). It took them three years to release a second album, Face Another Day (1998). The band immediately started touring with acts such as Bonfire (of course) and Crystal Ball. In 2001 they strike once more with Middle Of Nowhere and Andy Urbeck as the new vocalist. Most of 2001 and 2002 is used for live shows but after that the band takes a break until, pretty much, today…

Album:

Nice german melodic hard rock debut album.A killer cover that leads to an excellent album.The first track is the best Hotwire song on their first 3 albums by a long shot.German rockers Hotwire deal in generic melodic AOR.The band's debut attempt was a maxi single produced by Claus Lessmann and Hans Ziller (Bonfire) in 1994 and soon after their first full length simply titled Hotwire was also released (1995).It took them three years to release a second album, Face Another Day (1998).This German band sounds like a scaled-back version of Bonfire or Demon Drive, the songs more midtempo rather than full-throttle rockers.There's a little less heat in the guitars than your typical melodic hard rock band, but this is still some very catchy stuff, full of commercial hooks and sing-along melodies. Especially good is the closing ballad "Listen to Me," which for some reason always reminds me of Saigon Kick's "Love is on the Way," just to give you a feel for the song.

Line Up:

Werner Stadi - vocals
Pepe Thum - bass, backing vocals
Doc Blobner - guitars, backing vocals
Hans Ziller - additional guitars
Tom Glas - drums, backing vocals

+ Claus Lessmann - backing vocals

produced by Claus Lessmann and Hans Ziller (Bonfire)

Tracklist:

01. Crying in the Night 4:09
02. Is It Love 3:52
03. Someday 4:25
04. Heart of the Young 5:01
05. Lovin' Kind 4:41
06. Alone 4:42
07. Talk to Me 4:55
08. Sometimes She Cries 4:07
09. Take Me to the Heart 3:58
10. Listen to Me 4:38

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1995 / NEWS 1995"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní