Bigg Mouth - Bigg Mouth (1994) (Japan Edition 1995)

hudební novinky 1995 / music news 1995
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Feb 2021, 09:13

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1994 (Japan Edition 1995)
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

Super Hard Rock band from New York, US.Not to be confused with Big Mouth the early rap-metal band from 1988.One of the best unknown Metal bands of the early 90's Great Vocals,Great Songs and wall of guitars.Only one great album in discography this band from 1994 "Bigg Mouth".Group, originally from New York, formed in the early 90s. It is with a demo of three tracks released in 1992 that the group promotes itself and obtains a contract with Alfa Music Japan for the release of their eponymous first album in 1994 The song 'American Girl' appeared in Sean Anders' film 'Sex Drive' in 2008, while 'You Got Me' appeared in NBC's comedy series' Kath & Kim 'in 2009.

Album:

This rare nine track album was released in 1995 on Alfa Music Japan.Bigg Mouth’s first album brings you heavy melodic hard rock the way it should be played, driving guitars, heavy vocals, tasty hooks, solid drums and multi-layered backing vocals that has similarities to Saints & Sinners, Wildside, TNT and Bullet Boys. The band hailed from New York started in the early 90s with a three tracks demo tape released in 1992 for promotion that help the band to gain a record for the release of their self-titled debut album. The song “American Girl” featured in movie “Sex Drive” of 2008, while “You Got Me” appeared on the NBC comedy series “Kath & Kim” on 2009.Awesome band sounds like TNT, maybe the vocals reminds me of Tony Harnell and the style is more similar to Skid Row for me. HardRock with some kind of attitude, the vocals and choruses are the best from the album. The ballad "Live Fot Your Life" is my fav.This is one of the best Metal records I have heard in very long time!!! This CD is a must have for your CD collection!!!

Line-Up:

Tony Covino - Vocals
Michael Mostert - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Tommy McGullam - Bass, Backing Vocals
Vince Tattanelli - Drums

+ guests:

Additional Backing Vocals by Tony Harnell (TNT)
Additional Drums by Steve Riley (W.A.S.P. / L.A. Guns)

production:

Produced by Dan Hetzel, Michael Mostert and Tony Covino
Recorded at Cove City Sound Studios, Glen Cove, New York and Dino M III Studios, Torrance, California
Cover Concept and Design by Tommy McGullam
Logo Design by Paul Denkewitz and Tommy McGullam
Photography - Laura Nigro

Tracklist:

01. Blowing In The Wind
02. You Got Me
03. Suicide
04. Morning After
05. Show Me The Way
06. American Girl
07. World Of Time
08. Soul Sister
09. Live Fot Your Life

+ Video "Blowing In The Wind" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1995 / NEWS 1995"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných