Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

Melodic Hard Rock band, founded 1986 by Jürgen Kühnlein.Number Nine from Würzburg debuted with a nowadays pretty rare single, that was recorded in January '87.The guy's sound in the beginning (they are still active nowadays as a cover band) was very AOR connected and only the B-side "I'm for bad" could be called a sort of poppy Hard Rock at least. "It's me" pretty much reminds me of Melodic Rock like Toto and noone else. But fortunately on their selfproduced album "Everybody's crazy" from 1990 with ex-Darxon/Cacumen/Bonfire/Kymera Dominic Hülshorst on drums, the lads finally added that portion of missing power and delivered an US influenced Melodic Metal/Hard Rock album, that didn't need to hide behind other german bands like Wishes Burn, Vice, Bonfire, Vamp or similar acts of the late 80's, though the instrumental "Hocus Pocus" is ripping off Blitzkrieg's "Blitzkrieg" in a major way! On the other hand that song's a coverversion of Focus' song "Hocus Pocus" from their 71er album "Moving waves", so ... ehem...Number Nine has been powering through Europe for many years.With about 120 shows and thousands of enthusiastic spectators, the band is absolutely top class in the live music business. Through performances with PUR and Status Quo as well as nationwide radio and television appearances, the six musicians are widely known.The Grand Prix disqualification in '99 put the band on all the front pages and in many television shows. The reason was the song "Where have all the good times gone" by Number Nine, which initially brought Corinna May victory in the German version "Hör den Kindern einfach zu". You know the rest..! After a line-up change in the summer of 2000, the band worked harder to attract the attention of well-known record companies. Finally, in spring 2001, a record deal was signed. With WISSMACH Music / distributed by SONY Music Entertainment Germany GmbH (by the way, the same person who signed Fools Garden with "Lemmon Tree") - the band supported the 1st FC Nuremberg in their fight for promotion to the 1st Bundesliga with a fan anthem and motivated thousands of fans of the club and of course the team itself.The boys from Number Nine were also guests in the ZDF television garden with their song "Hello Mrs. Wunderbar" in July 2001 and were able to introduce themselves to an audience of millions!Since then, there has only been sparse free time for the musicians of NUMBER NINE... Live performances, interviews, promotion and on top of that the work in the studio - composing, writing lyrics, recording, mixing... and then again on the weekend in front of and with the visitors of the concerts giving everything!!!

Album:

The band's third album.Melodic Hard Rock band, founded 1986 by Jürgen Kühnlein.The sound of the band is still fat and snotty, the vocals of still-long-haired rocker Martin Riegel still expressive.Riegel is bursting with power. Even in the high registers, his distinctive voice has lost none of its lustre.Number Nine from Würzburg debuted with a nowadays pretty rare single, that was recorded in January '87. The guy's sound in the beginning (they are still active nowadays as a cover band) was very AOR connected and only the B-side "I'm for bad" could be called a sort of poppy Hard Rock at least. "It's me" pretty much reminds me of Melodic Rock like Toto and noone else. But fortunately on their selfproduced album "Everybody's crazy" from 1990 with ex-Darxon/Cacumen/Bonfire/Kymera Dominic Hülshorst on drums, the lads finally added that portion of missing power and delivered an US influenced Melodic Metal/Hard Rock album, that didn't need to hide behind other german bands like Wishes Burn, Vice, Bonfire, Vamp or similar acts of the late 80's.Amazing melodic album !!

Line Up:

Sascha Lien - vocals
Frank Stimpfig - bass
Giorgio Camese - guitar, vocals
Jürgen Kühnlein - guitar
Herr Zumbroich - drums

additional musicians:

Franco Dittmann - backing vocals
Frank Zumbroich and Sascha Lien - keyboards
Tom Blendinger - mandoline , guitars on "See Me"

Tracklist:

01. The Verdict (0:42)
02. Livin' On My Own (3:33)
03. Survive (3:59)
04. Not Tomorrow But Today (3:27)
05. Julieanne (03:25)
06. The Easy Way (3:38)
07. The Boxer (4:05)
08. Jester Not King (3:59)
09. See Me (4:06)
10. Cold Embracing (4:08)
11. Cosa Credi (03:38)
12. All the Way (4:01)
13. Where Have All The Good Times Gone (4:30)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1997 / NEWS 1997"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní