Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1996
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 139 mb

Bio

Dice is a hard rock outfit hailed from Bremerhaven formed in 1989, and not confused with the German progressive rock band Dice. The band in November 1990 released independently a 3-tracks demo titled “Kids Wanna Rock” with Thomas Gräfe on vocals. 1991 found the band with a new vocalist on Mark Derichs and the band’s debut album titled “Fuel to the Fire” released via Face Records and produced by the band. But what about the band’s style? It’s very heavy and rough German rock comparable to the harder side of Gotthard, or fellow Swiss bands Krokus, Shakra and others. The songs varied between hard rock and heavy metal, with stellar production, hard edge guitar riffs and powerful vocals. Definetely the opening song “Fuel To The Fire” is one of the album’s highlight with a ferocious rtythm and rough guitar riffs. Songs that also stand out are the rocking anthem “Hungry” with a wild guitar playing and strong chorus, “Running Back” with great bass line and the ballad “Your Own Way”.

Album:

The Bremerhaven rockers DICE produce awesome "Born to be wild" sound. Groovy, if not very original hard rock booms out of the speakers and reminds me a little of "Innocence Is No Excuse" by Saxon. Comparisons with the Gunners and Teuton Metallers like Tyrant or Faithful Breath are also permissible. In short: "Fuel To The Fire" offers everything you would expect from the genre: rich power riffs, catchy growling choruses and of course ballad-like sounds. The silver disc is definitely the right thing for happy beer celebrations, which the residents in the vicinity - if they do not participate themselves - drive to despair and often call the green-capped law enforcement officers to the scene. The longer I listen to the part, the more I feel like fetching the moped from the garage and pröttting across the country roads to the next meeting, destroying a few cans of Bölkstoff with my buddies and listening to the DICE songs Rocking out tables. But since I'm not tired of life, I prefer to let it go, get a Flens out of the fridge and turn the system a little louder, because of the party atmosphere ...

Line Up:

Jürgen Rademacher – Guitars
Jörg Schöttker – Bass
Mark Derichs – Vocals
Matthias Veith – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Fuel To The Fire (6:20)
02. Hungry (4:22)
03. My Guide (5:22)
04. Running Back (6:29)
05. Better Than The Rest (4:14)
06. Your Own Way (5:09)
07. Say Hello (6:43)
08. All I Want (6:12)
09. Dead Or Alive (4:09)
10. Looks That Kill (4:38)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1996 / NEWS 1996"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní