Jeff Scott Soto - It’s The Singer, Not The Song! (The Unreleased Covers) (3CD) (2001)

hudební novinky 2001 / music news 2001
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Jeff Scott Soto - It’s The Singer, Not The Song! (The Unreleased Covers) (3CD) (2001)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Aug 2022, 14:59

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2001
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 449 mb

Bio:

Jeff Scott Soto (born November 4, 1965) is an American rock singer of Puerto Rican descent.He is best known for being the vocalist on Yngwie Malmsteen's first two albums, and the lead vocalist for Journey on their 2006–2007 tours. He also had a long tenure as the frontman of hard rock band Talisman. Currently he works as solo artist, with his self-named band SOTO and as the vocalist of supergroups W.E.T., Sons of Apollo and Trans Siberian Orchestra.His style ranges from hard rock to power metal, being influenced by classic soul singers as Sam Cooke as well as Journey's Steve Perry, and Freddie Mercury of Queen.

Album:

3CD compilations with rare stuff from Jeff Scott Soto.We titled this “It’s the SINGER, not the Song! [The Unreleased Covers]“, featuring the mighty Jeff performing great, timeless songs.We have here a load of 20 tracks, most of them unreleased, only a few officially published on tribute albums but none included into the JSS’s ‘Cover 2 Cover’ double CD posted here some days ago.Among the rare, we hear Jeff Scott Soto making his own version of classic songs from TOTO, ROBERT TEPPER, SAIGON KICK, DIANE WARREN and a lot more, showcasing his versatility and immense vocal talent. All with very good sound quality…

Line-Up:

Jeff Scott Soto - Vocals, Keyboards - See also: Bakteria, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Jeff Scott Soto, S.O.T.O., Talisman, Sons of Apollo, W.E.T., ex-Axel Rudi Pell, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-Gus G. (live), ex-M.A.R.S., ex-Panther, ex-Albert Hans Morris, ex-Eyes, ex-Humanimal, ex-Skräpp Mettle, ex-Soul SirkUS, ex-Takara, ex-Journey (live), ex-Vinnie Vincent (live)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Carry On Wayward Son [Kansas]
02. Crazy [Seal]
03. Forever Young [Alphaville]
04. Wishing Well [Free]
05. Hush [Deep Purple]
06. Frozen [Madonna]
07. Born To Be Wild [Steppenwolf]
08. I Will Survive [Gloria Gaynor]
09. So This Is Love [Van Halen]
10. Purple Rain [Prince]
11. Rockin' Down The Highway [Doobie Brothers]
12. Tearin' Out My Heart [Rainbow]

CD2:

01. Anthem [Rush]
02. I Want It All [Queen]
03. Ice Cream Man [Van Halen] (Live)
04. Runnin With The Pack [Bad Company]
05. Cryin' [Aerosmith]
06. Mistreated [Rainbow]
07. The Sails Of Charon [The Scorpions]
08. Demon's Eye [Deep Purple]
09. Love Strikes [38 Special]
10. Dragon Attack [Queen]
11. Bohemian Rhapsody [Queen]
12. Y.M.C.A. [Village People]
13. Eternal Flame [The Bangles]
14. Shot In The Dark [Ozzy Osbourne]

CD3:

01. Pictures Of Home [Deep Purple]
02. Gates Of Babylon [Rainbow]
03. Days of Dawn [Takara]
04. Ride Free [Citizens]
05. In The Dead Of Night [U.K.]
06. Save Me [Queen]
07. Child In Time [Deep Purple]
08. Don't Turn Around [Ace of Base /DIANE WARREN]
09. Us And Them [Pink Floyd]
10. The Show Must Go On [Queen]
11. Somebody To Love [Sam Cooke]
12. Send Her My Love [Journey]
13. Dance The Night Away [Van Halen]
14. No Easy Way Out [Robert Tepper]
15. Love Is On The Way [Saigon Kick]

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2001 / NEWS 2001"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní