Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2001
Style : Hard Rock , Progressive Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

Masquerade are a Swedish melodic hard rock band established in Autumn 1988. They released their debut album in 1992 and have since released four further albums.During their first two years the band concentrated on writing music, rehearsing, and performing live. In 1990 Masquerade recorded a promotional cassette and a single that was favorably reviewed in the English magazine Metal Hammer.[citation needed] After signing on with Empire Records, in early 1991 the band started recording their self-titled album.[citation needed] The record company brought the engineer Ronny Lahti (Saigon Kick, Europe, Talisman, Electric Boys, Clockwise) into the project for finalizing the mixing. The album was released in 1992 to positive reviews by critics, who found the album comparable to the music of bands like Whitesnake and Def Leppard.After their first album tour, the band developed new material, and began recording their new album Surface of Pain, again together with Ronny Lahti as the sound and mixing engineer. Released in 1995, the album was characterized by a heavier approach than the debut album, and gained the band exposure to an American audience.The band then worked together on the third album Flux with Fredrik Nordström, who had achieved success with the band HammerFall.In Disguise was released in 2004, and issued in Japan in 2005 on Spiritual Best Records.

Album:

Strange! What a strange record! After the first play I was totally lost. Are we talking of hard rock, alternative, rock or progressive music here? Honestly, even after many plays, I am still lost, but the more I listen to it, the "funniest" I found this Flux. Funny and not bad at all!Flux is the third record of Masquerade. Back in 1992, when they released Masquerade (first album), this band was compared to Whitsnake & Def Leppard. As I didn't have their previous record, I can't really judge. However, I have listened carefully this Flux and even though there is some Def Leppard sounds here and there, Masquerade is playing a kind of new hard rock, which sounds more like Bon Jovi or Aerosmith. Sometime they sound like King X and a few second later like Metallica (Load & Reload). Didn't I tell you this is a strange record!These Swedish guys have decided to work with engineer Nicklas Sjöberg (Talisman) and both sound and production are excellent. Fresh, quite melodic, alternative metal combined with heavy guitars, this is the kind of record you love or you hate. For sure you will need many plays before entering Masquerade's world.Fans of alternative metal or Pain Of Salvation should check this one. But keep in mind Masquerade is less heavier and less progressive compare to Pain Of Salvation. At the end and after many plays, I would define Masquerade between Pain Of Salvation, Aerosmith and Bon Jovi. But of course, this is just a picture, not a statement.

Line Up:

Tony Johansson - Vocals - See also: ex-Act
Henrik Lundberg - Bass - See also: Peterson, ex-House of Heavy, Volster
Thomas G:son - Guitars
Marko Grönholm - Drums

Tracklist:

01. A Me and an I 03:36
02. Incomplete 04:06
03. Freedom 02:55
04. Back on Earth 04:47
05. Flux 04:11
06. Infinite Am I 04:49
07. Faith 03:47
08. Connection 02:58
09. Wish 05:05
10. In a Day 04:59
11. My Dying Days 04:27

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2001 / NEWS 2001"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný