Mr. Big - Actual Size (Japan Edition) (2001)

hudební novinky 2001 / music news 2001
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Mar 2021, 18:40

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2001 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Mr. Big is an American rock group, formed in Los Angeles, California in 1988. The band is a quartet composed of Eric Martin (lead vocals), Paul Gilbert (guitar), Billy Sheehan (bass guitar), and Pat Torpey (drums); The band is noted especially for their musicianship, and scored a number of hits.Their songs were often marked by strong vocals and vocal harmonies. Their hits include "To Be with You" (a number one single in 15 countries in 1991) and "Green-Tinted Sixties Mind".Mr. Big have remained active and popular for over two decades, despite internal conflicts and changing music trends. They broke up in 2002, but after requests from fans, they reunited in 2009; their first tour was in Japan, in June 2009.The band released What If..., their first album in 10 years, in January 2011.The band takes its name from the song by Free, which was eventually covered by the band on their 1993 album, Bump Ahead.

Album:

Actual Size is the sixth album by the American rock band Mr. Big, originally released in August 2001. It was their second and final studio album to feature guitarist Richie Kotzen. Actual Size would be Mr. Big's final studio album for 10 years, until What If... in 2011. The song "Shine" would later be used as the closing theme to the anime adaptation of Hellsing. Actual Size released in 2001 was the sixth Mr Big album and the second to feature Richie Kotzen on guitar. Produced by Richie Zito, the mix is really clear and the album sounds really robust. Their previous album Get Over It was a very soulful and acoustic affair so it was great to hear them get a little more grunt back into their music this time around whilst still venturing along the soul infused pop path. Highlights include the rocking opening track "Lost In America" which unleashes some Kotzen shred in the solo, the vocal harmonies and catchy chorus of "Shine", the grooving riffs and awesome solo of "Suffocation", the melodic ballad "I Don't Want To Be Happy", and the excellent soulful ballad "Nothing Like It In The World" which closes the album out in style . The Japanese reissue includes the bonus track "Deep Dark Secret" which is a nice addition to a good album. Despite the fact that this was to be Mr Big's last album with Kotzen and their last for nearly a decade, Actual Size was a good album that still holds up well after all these years but, for these ears, doesn't really rise to the level of the Paul Gilbert fronted lineup - 3.5 stars.

Line Up:

Eric Martin vocals
Billy Sheehan bass
Pat Torpey drums
Richie Kotzen guitars
Richie Zito producer

Tracklist:

01. Lost in America
02. Wake Up
03. Shine
04. Arrow
05. Mary Goes 'Round
06. Suffocation
07. One World Away
08. I Don't Want to Be Happy
09. Crawl Over Me
10. Cheap Little Thrill
11. How Did I Give Myself Away
12. Nothing Like It in the World
13. Deep Dark Secret (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Shine" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2001 / NEWS 2001"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných