Street Talk - Transition (Japan Edition) (2000)

hudební novinky 2000 / music news 2000
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Jan 2023, 13:17

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2000 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

STREET TALK is the brainchild of Swedish keyboardist/songwriter FREDRIK BERGH. Their debut came in 1997 with the album ‘Collaboration’.The album featured, amongst others, guest vocalist Göran Edman who would continue to work with Fredrik throughout the Street Talk history.In 2000, the album ‘Transition’ was released featuring Goran again on a set of smooth Westcoast/AOR tunes.In 2002 STREET TALK signed to the now defunct MTM Music label for the excellent album 'Restoration'. The opus featured vocals from Goran once again and also two popular tracks from American AOR vocalist HUGO.In 2006 the band released their fourth all-original studio album – the distinctly more powerful, pure AOR masterpiece ‘V’. Featuring Goran Edman on all vocals, the album was the defining moment of Street Talk’s history.Since the release of ‘V’ in 2006, STREET TALK has been on hiatus, but Fredrik has been as busy as ever as a founding member of melodic metal band Bloodbound as well as writing and working with such artists as Revolution Saints, Steve Augeri, Steve Overland, Joe Lynn Turner, Rob Moratti, Harry Hess, Bob Halligan jr, Phenomena, Seven and Anette Olzon

Album:

Japan edition with good bonus track.One of the finest Swedish AOR acts - STREET TALK.By now, Fredrik Bergh is probably better known from Bloodbound, but before that he was the mastermind of STREET TALK.Three of their five albums have recently been re-released with bonus material."Transition".Street Talk is the brainchild of Swedish keyboardist/songwriter Fredrik Bergh. After their really well received debut in the late Nineties, second album "Transition" was released in 2000 featuring Edman again on a set of smooth AOR tunes."Transition" it's an album that really defines the Street Talk sound and one that showcases just how versatile a singer Goran Edman really is: sounds like he was born to sing straight-up AOR. Backed by sublime melodies and impeccable production, Edman really shines here.

Line Up:

Goran Edman - lead & backing vocals
Frederik Bergh - keyboards & backing vocals - See also: ex-Bloodbond
Sven Larsson - guitars
Mikael Berner - bass
Christian Johansson - drums & percussion

additional musicians:

Nina Soderquist - backing vocals
Mikael Karlsson - tenor saxaphone on "Let Me Be The One"
Pierre Loven - percussion on "Let Me Be The One"

Tracklist:

01. Someday (I’ll Get Over You)
02. Need Someone
03. If Anybody Breaks Your Heart
04. Let Me Be the One
05. Always Stand By You
06. Ye Gods and Little Fishes
07. Everything I Do is Just For You
08. Energizer Bunny
09. Don’t Give Up on This Love
10. When You Lose the One You Love
11. I’ll Always Remember You (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2000 / NEWS 2000"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných