Alice Cooper - Brutal Planet (Limited European Edition) (2000)

hudební novinky 2000 / music news 2000
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:31

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2000 (Limited European Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 198 mb

Bio:

Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier, February 4, 1948) is an American rock singer, songwriter, and musician whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, crutch and dueling sword , considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; Cooper has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a grandly theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock.Originating in Phoenix in the late 1960s after Furnier moved from Detroit, Alice Cooper was originally a band consisting of Furnier on vocals and harmonica, lead guitarist Glen Buxton, Michael Bruce on rhythm guitar, Dennis Dunaway on bass guitar, and drummer Neal Smith. The original Alice Cooper band broke into the international music mainstream with the 1971 hit "I'm Eighteen" from the album Love It to Death, which was followed by the even bigger single "School's Out" in 1972. The band reached their commercial peak with the 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies.Furnier adopted the band's name as his own name in the 1970s and began a solo career with the 1975 concept album Welcome to My Nightmare. In 2011 he released Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his 19th album as a solo artist, and his 26th album in total. Expanding from his Detroit rock roots, in his career Cooper has experimented with a number of musical styles, including conceptual rock, art rock, hard rock, heavy metal, new wave, pop rock, experimental rock and industrial rock.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage; The Rolling Stone Album Guide has called him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer".He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre".Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper.In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

Brutal Planet is the fourteenth solo studio album by Alice Cooper, released in 2000. Musically, this finds Alice tackling a much darker and heavier approach than on previous albums, with many songs approaching a somewhat modern-sounding, industrial/metal sound. Lyrically, it deals with themes of dark "social fiction", including domestic violence ("Take It Like a Woman"), prejudice ("Blow Me a Kiss"), psychopathic behavior ("It's the Little Things"), war ("Pick Up the Bones") and school shootings ("Wicked Young Man"). The album was followed by a sequel Dragontown.Doug Van Pelt, editor of the alternative Christian music-oriented HM Magazine, found that the lyrics communicated biblical morals "in a very powerful way".Van Pelt stated further that the final argument is provided in the title track, which condemns the systems of judgment that the world uses.Moreover, "Blow Me a Kiss" urges the listener to think deeper about spiritual matters.All tracks written by Alice Cooper and Bob Marlette except where noted.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – Vocals
Ryan Roxie – Guitar
Eric Singer – Drums
Bob Marlette – Bass, Keyboards

Session musicians:

Phil X – Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Brutal Planet 4:40
02. Wicked Young Man 3:50
03. Sanctuary 4:00
04. Blow Me a Kiss 3:18
05. Eat Some More 4:36
06. Pick Up the Bones 5:14
07. Pessi-Mystic 4:56
08. Gimme 4:46
09. It's the Little Things 4:11
10. Take It Like a Woman 4:12
11. Cold Machines 4:14

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2000 / NEWS 2000"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní