Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2000
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

D-A-D is a Danish rock band. It was originally named "Disneyland After Dark", but got renamed to avoid a lawsuit from The Walt Disney Company. In the early 1980s in Copenhagen, Denmark, D-A-D started playing together under their original name Disneyland After Dark. Pedersen came up with the name based on the idea that when the lights are out in Disneyland, anything can happen. The first lineup of D-A-D consisted of Jesper, Stig, Peter and Stig’s girlfriend, Lene Glumer. The band's debut concert was at the youth club Sundby Algaard. In December 1982,[citation needed] Lene Glumer left the band and the three of them kept playing together and on March 3. 1984 Jespers younger brother, Jacob joined the band at a concert at Musikcaféen in Copenhagen.The band released their first album, Call of the Wild in 1986.The group made their international breakthrough in 1989 with the record No Fuel Left for the Pilgrims, which was released on the band's 5th birthday. They achieved some airplay with the single "Sleeping My Day Away".The current lineup is Jesper Binzer, Jacob Binzer, Stig Pedersen and Laust Sonne.The largest concert the band played as the opening act for the Böhse Onkelz on their farewell festival on 17 June 2005, about 120,000 people on the Euro Speedway Lausitz

Album:

Everything Glows was the seventh album released by Danish rock band D-A-D. The album was released on 13 April 2000, and was the first album with new drummer Laust Sonne.With the release of this album the band also changed the spelling of the band from D:A:D to the current D-A-D. This is traditional DAD style and there are some great rockers here, with the trademark lyrics. Picks are 1-4 and 'Evil twin' and 'Candy bar'. All great songs, with a sort of modern melodic edge. Cool catchy choruses as well. Really glad I returned to the band's later material.

Line Up:

Jesper Binzer lead vocals, guitar
Jacob Binzer lead guitars, vocals
Stig Pedersen bass, vocals
Peter L. Jensen drums, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Everything Glows
02. Nineteenhundredandyesterday
03. The Road Below Me
04. Something Good
05. Sunstar
06. Evil Twin
07. Candy Bar
08. A Kiss Between the Legs
09. I'm Not the Same
10. Summer Me Soon
11. As Common As

+ Video "Everything Glows" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2000 / NEWS 2000"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní