Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2003
Style : Hard Rock , Rock n Roll , Male & Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 99 mb

Bio:

Kickhunter are a Hard Rock band based in Hamburg, Germany and consisting of vocalist Jörg "J.C." Wesenberg, guitarists Roland Feldmann and Stefan Aurel, keyboardist Ansas Strehlow, drummer Karsten Kreppert, and bassist Markus Grosskopf, of Helloween fame. Beginning in 2000, this group of merry men began interpreting the sights, sounds, and smells of smoky biker bars, illegal gambling dens, and tipsy moonshine shacks through their own Teutonic viewpoint, resulting in a set of quirky albums including 2003's Hearts & Bones, 2007's Little Monsters, and 2010's All In.

Album:

I mean that's cool, super cool. What courage, self-confidence and obsession with hard rock does it take to produce such an album in 2003, let alone release it? Great, or as Mr. Raab likes to say, SPECTACULAR. Even the cover looks like a drunken port whore in Lehmitz (Hamburg's 24-hour drinking institution) had her only tattoo in a quiet side street photographed...SUPER !!!!! No, the amburger KICKHUNTER not only throw clichés around them that the (northern) heath rushes, no, there is also something worth knowing to report. So we find in the line-up e.g. the German power metal cult woofer Markus Großkopf (Helloween), as well as two Doc's Eisenhauer. You know, right? Regardless.The fact is, however, KICKHUNTER definitely doesn't sound like Helloween and we will be spared a new hard rock / heavy metal sensation in 2003 either. No, we're talking about fuckin 'rock'n roll, something your parents heard when Fred Durst couldn't decide whether he wanted to be a man or a woman or Immortal devoured the Beverly Hills Cop 1 soundtrack. And when the Secretary Blues sounds, all hell breaks loose in Rock'n Roll heaven! Be my lady, Child of Love or Wild Emotions, I'm thrilled! Every normal mortal does not need this album at all if he is allowed to call Whitesnake, Twisted Sister or other HM / HR pearls his own, but…. Do you happen to be planning your pink caddy this summer, in one hand a bottle of Jack in the other, the tit of a blonde (she MUST be blonde !!!!) beach beauty to steer along the promenade of Timmendorfer Strand, then you can (and mine ´ I'm serious) KICKHUNTER not missing. KICKHUNTER have invested a lot of Hearts & Bones in this album to jam with all common clichés. Let your permanently curly (hard) rocker mane dance in the wind to find out in the evening on the beach of Scharbeutz at Hearts & Bones that life is 80% rock'n roll !!!! Great as useless ...

Line Up:

Jörg "J.C." Wesenberg - Vocals
Markus Grosskopf - Bass - See also: Helloween, ex-Shock Machine, ex-Weinhold, ex-Bassinvaders, Kickhunter, ex-Avantasia, ex-Trick or Treat (live), ex-Edguy (live), ex-Roland Grapow, ex-Blast Furnace, ex-Second Hell
Roland Feldmann - Guitar
Stefan Aurel - Guitar
Karsten Kreppert - Drums
Ansas Strehlow - Hammond

+

Jean-Jaques Kravetz Piano
Pascal Kravetz Piano
Melanie Kirschke Backing Vocals Track 10
Ela Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Run for Your Life
02. Be My Lady
03. To Hell and Back Again
04. Secretary Blues
05. Madhouse
06. Bye Bye Bye
07. Hearts & Bones
08. Call My Name
09. Smile Smile Smile
10. Child of Love
11. Wild Emotions

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2003 / NEWS 2003"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní