Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Byron (FINLAND)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2024, 16:11

Byron - Chapter II: The Lotus Covenant (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Heavy Doom Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 76 mb

Bio:

Byron is a metal band from Finland. It was started as a one man project in 2019, and eventually grew into a full five-piece band.To its music, Byron mixes elements of classic melodic metal, doom and NWOBHM. Lyrical themes move around themes such as of the occult and esoteric, dreams, loss and horror literature.After their first single in 2020 "Through the Eye of the Nightingale", followed their first full-lenght album "The Omega Evangelion" in 2021, which had positive feedback and review throughout the metal medias around the world.Performing few selected gigs and composing new music, Byron returns and starts the year 2024 with the much-anticipated successor to "The Omega Evangelion", releasing their second full-lenght "Chapter II: The Lotus Covenant" and welcoming new members to the Byron family: Ville Koskinen (Psychework) replacing Jyri Vahvanen on guitar and Tino Kantoluoto (Weightless World) on bass.

Album:

Finnish Occult Heavy Metal band BYRON is delighted to reveal highly anticipated information about their forthcoming album, "Chapter II: The Lotus Covenant".This much-awaited release is set to hit the shelves on January 26th, 2024, released by The Goatmancer Records.In addition to this exciting news, BYRON is proud to present their latest single, "The X", which is currently available for streaming below.Says the band: ""The X" is the third and final single taken from the upcoming full-length "Chapter II - The Lotus Covenant". It introduces BYRON's new members Ville Koskinen (PSYCHEWORK) on guitar and Tino Kantoluoto (WEIGHTLESS WORLD) on bass. With the lyrics I experimented something called automatic writing and I wrote them rawly in 20 minutes. The results are somewhat a stream of consciousness, flowing in themes of the ancient and the occult. The song title does NOT refer to any message service but is an allegory of destinations and waypoints in spiritual development, the x's and pins one might find in maps or graphic illustrations of life lived. Karma, if you will. An educated listener can hear again some Stephen King-references in the lyrics too."The song itself started as some kind of a trash metal imitation and even after a lot of changes when I recorded the drums I was not sure if it will make to the record. But when the rest of the band did their share, the song really came to life. I think it turned out quite nice. I feel so privileged to work with such crazy-talented people!"

Line Up:

Johanna Eteläkari - Vocals (2019-present) - See also: Kaarnekorpi, ex-Avernal Oath
Magus Corvus - Vocals (2019-present) - See also: Fimir, Sarajah, ex-Church of Void, Sisäilmaongelma
Jaakko Puusaari - Guitars (2019-present)
Tino Kantoluoto - Bass (2023-present) - See also: Weightless World
Ville Koskinen - Guitars (2023-present) - See also: Beyond the Catacombs, Everlore, Minna Tuusa, Nordic Twilight, Psychework, Satan's Fall, Silentium, Trauma Field, Rapidly, Slummi Kylä
Johannes Lahti - Guitars, Bass, Drums, Piano (2019-present) - See also: ex-Church of Void, ex-Vuolla

Tracklist:

01. Ouverture
02. The Lotus Covenant
03. Resignation
04. Sword of the Apostle
05. Sometimes Dead Is Better
06. The Golden Galley
07. Return to Celephais
08. The X

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "GOTHIC, DOOM, DARK Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 23 neregistrovaných