Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Stoner Metal , Doom Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 86 mb

Bio:

Greengoat is a Stoner/ Doom band from Madrid (Spain), that combines distortion and rhythmic progressions, with immersive sequences and onyric landscapes.Formed in 2021, the band goes through changes in their ensemble until it consolidates as a duo with guitarist/singer Ivan Flores (Dsgarre, Magnus Ficus) and drummer Ruth "Kalypso" Moya (Suevicha, Dashara, Magnus Ficus).Their sound moves between heavy fuzz and distortion, leaving space for harmonic passages, experimental sequences and strong rhythms with varied influences, going from bands as Ahab or Black Sabbath to very different ones as Pink Floyd.

Album:

the Spanish Psychedelic Stoner/Doom band GREENGOAT is pleased to unveil long-awaited details about their upcoming album “A.I.,” scheduled for release on January 26th, 2024, through Argonauta Records.The band says,“Hey, friends! Brace yourselves for the rollercoaster of emotions we’ve poured into our new album “A.I.,” which will finally be available on the 26th of January 2024. It’s not just music; it’s a piece of our hearts, a ride through our dreams about Humanity’s relationship with artificial intelligence. From the depths of its first tune “Void,” this album tells a story where AI takes consciousness with “The Seed,” meets its creator in “A.I.,” the creator claims its control in “Human,” goes through the dilemma of “Awake” to the outcome of “Naraka I and II” and “Burn the End.” We hope you feel every note as we did creating it. And to celebrate this announcement, we want to share with you “Naraka I,” a song about the inner beast and its power. This one’s for you, our tribe!” GREENGOAT is a Psychedelic Stoner/Doom band from Madrid (Spain), that combines distortion and rhythmic progressions with immersive sequences and oneiric landscapes. Formed in 2021, the band undergoes changes in its ensemble until it consolidates as a duo with guitarist/singer Ivan Flores (Dsgarre, Magnus Ficus) and drummer Ruth “Kalypso” Moya (Suevicha, Dashara, Magnus Ficus).Their sound moves between heavy fuzz and distortion, leaving space for harmonic passages, experimental sequences, and strong rhythms with varied influences, ranging from bands like Clutch or Black Sabbath to very different ones like Deep Purple or Pink Floyd.

Line-Up:

Ivan Flores - Guitars, Vocals - See also: ex-Magnus Ficus
Ruth Moya - Drums - See also: ex-Magnus Ficus, Dashara, Suevicha

Tracklist:

01. Void
02. The Seed
03. A.I.
04. Human
05. Awake
06. Naraka I
07. Naraka II
08. Burn The End

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "GOTHIC, DOOM, DARK Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 29 neregistrovaných