Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2004
Style : Modern Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Mitch Malloy is a singer, songwriter, and producer mix and mastering engineer. He studied music at Cornish College of the Arts in Seattle.Mitch got his first break when he was signed to RCA. Malloy's first album, Mitch Malloy, featured session musicians such as Mickey Curry, Hugh McDonald and Michael Thompson.His first single as a solo artist on RCA records, "Anything At All", was a top 20 rock charting hit and a pop hit in the US.His third single, "Our Love Will Never Die", earned him an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.His second album, Ceilings And Walls, used guest musicians such as Bernie Leadon, Mike Rutherford and Paul Carrack.He auditioned to be the singer of Van Halen after Sammy Hagar's departure.Mitch Malloy may have grown up in a small North Dakota town but his talent would take him around the world. From his first solo at the age of 6 he knew music was his calling. After high school Mitch moved east and soon became a noted name in the New York music scene. Not being one to sit around and wait for things to happen, Mitch invested all of his resources and time into creating his own home recording studio…way before it was trendy and somewhat affordable. His tireless efforts of songwriting, recording and performing his music led to a record deal with RCA Records. His success landed him a coveted performance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, hit songs, international exposure and an offer to replace Sammy Hagar in Van Halen.But it was Mitch’s decision to relocate to Nashville, once again being ahead of the trend, that spurred his growth in songwriting and recording. When Mitch is not touring he spends countless hours in the studio working with clients, consulting with technology developers and geeking out with the latest gear. He established Malloy MasterTracks, a full service studio production facility that serves a variety of clients from hit acts and labels like Taylor Swift, Boys Like Girls, Kenny Loggins, Chad Kroger, Lady Antebellum, Craig Morgan and Sony Music NY to singer/songwriters Victoria Shaw, Gary Burr, and Billy Falcon and even voice over work for Outdoor Channel, Field & Stream and various other brands.

Album:

Modern / alternative Melodic Rock with Malloy´s voice is always good.At this point, Fabienne had only released one album that could be called a solo album, but it was already an anthology? But both the Bristols album and Fabienne's later albums under his solo moniker were, like many of the pop singer's LPs in the 1960s, 'a collection of doughnut discs', so this is a perfect fit for a collection of best tracks. The songs on this album, which were only released on hard-to-find 7" vinyl, are of course drool-worthy, but more than that, the remastering of almost all of the tracks is a real kicker. I mean, is this really just a remastering? Strange analogue synths that I couldn't hear at all have been added, and Fabienne's voice, which was buried in the effects, is now naked, a completely different recording. There are some tracks where I can only assume that the vocals were taken from a different take, and as usual, there are no detailed information on the recording, so I don't really know what's going on, but anyway, this is a must-have disc even if you have everything Fabienne-related. The glamour of the cover is also a Fabienne worship.Great cd for anyone that cant decide to buy which , i have all cds by this mariachi all of them have unique , and exquisite sounds and quality,this ones ranks among the top .

Line Up:

Mitch Malloy - guitar , vocals (Ex-Van Halen)
Brian Nutter - guitar
Victor Broden - bass
Joakim Eckberg - drums, percussion

Tracklist:

01. Just Human (3:49)
02. I'm On Your Radio (2:56)
03. No Fear (3:19)
04. Shelter (4:04)
05. King Of Nothing (2:35)
06. Be With Me (4:05)
07. Down (4:37)
08. Empty (3:28)
09. Can't Stop (3:50)
10. I Want You (4:29)
11. There Was A Mountain (2:42)
12. Fly (4:13)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2004 / NEWS 2004"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný