Annica - Badly Dreaming (1988) (MTM Classix Edition 2004)

hudební novinky 2004 / music news 2004
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Okt 2022, 13:47

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988 (MTM Classix Edition 2004)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

Annica Wiklund is a finnish vocalist fronting an 80s hard rock/AOR band called with her name."Badly Dreaming" (1988) was the title of the first and only album from Finnish beauty Annica Wiklund.Annica Wiklund was another one of those "too tough for pop" rocker chicks that seemed to be everywhere in the late 1980's to early 90's. Like similar artists Saraya, Robin Beck, and Vixen, Annica's music was pretty straightforward pop-infused rock & roll.Annica's 1988 debut album Badly Dreaming was equal parts pop and power, sounding a lot like Pat Benatar, Lita Ford, and that era's Heart albums. There are plenty of great guitar hooks (courtesy of Hanoi Rocks guitarist Jan Stenfors, a.k.a. Nasty Suicide), a nice use of keyboards, and of course Annica's powerful voice. The lyrics suffer a bit from "translation lag", but the whole album has a great 80's movie soundtrack vibe that more than makes up for it.

Album:

Badly Dreaming was re-released in 2004 by MTM Classix.The reissue features remastered sound and 5 additional tracks."Badly Dreaming" was the title of the first and only album from Finnish beauty Annica Wiklund. Recorded, mixed and produced by T.T. Oksala at Finnvox, it was originally released by Lighthouse in 1988.Being a fan of acts like Dio, Havana Black, David Lee Roth, Van Halen and Zero Nine, it was clear from the beginning that young Annica wanted to devote her life to heavy rock music. One of the merits of her one-off album is that she had written all the songs for it, albeit with the help of some others like Petteri Hirvanen and the above-mentioned T.T. Oksala. Don't expect pink and fluffy stuff, but a solid rock album from this lady, who impresses the listener with her strong, expressive and somewhat husky voice.Only a limited quantity of copies of "Badly Dreaming" were originally pressed on CD (I'm one of the lucky owners), so ridiculous high prices had to be paid in recent years in order to get hold of a copy. That will change very soon however, as MTM Classix will reissue this classic album tomorrow (August 16), digitally remastered and featuring no less than 5 bonus tracks, taken off the very rare album by Annica's later band, Pink Flamingo.Tracks 11 to 15 previously released in 2000 on Pink Flamingos - Pink Flamingos album.

Line Up:

Annica Wiklund - vocals - see also: ex-Pink Flamingos
Jan Stenfors - guitars
Teijo Erkinharju - drums

Production:

Artwork – Erik Uddström
Lacquer Cut By – CS-B-III*
Mastered By – Christian Stegmaier
Photography By – Erik Uddström
Producer – T. T. Oksala

Tracklist:

01. So Devine
02. Dreaming
03. Badly
04. Loose Me
05. What's Your Game
06. Black Waves
07. To Another Shore
08. She's A Belladonna
09. No Hearts
10. Into Dark
11. I'm Ready (Bonus Track)
12. Fine Polca (Bonus Track)
13. Be My Angel (Bonus Track)
14. Give Me Love (Bonus Track)
15. Breathing (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Badly" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2004 / NEWS 2004"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní