Negative - Sweet & Deceitful (2004) (Japan Enhanced Tour Edition 2005)

hudební novinky 2005 / music news 2005
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Apr 2021, 07:30

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2004 (Japan Enhanced Tour Edition 2005)
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 182 mb

Bio:

Negative is a melodic hardrock band hailing from Finland. The band was formed 1997 by the lead singer Jonne Aaron at the age of 17. Negative is influenced by Hanoi Rocks, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Guns 'n' Roses, Queen, Pink Floyd and many others. In other words; it is versatile but with a unique own sound. These youngsters will be the next generations stadium band.The band has released five albums and one dvd in Europe and Japan. They have toured around the world, mainly Europe and Asia. Therefore they have a wide and fanatic fanbase. Jonne was also the rockstar of the year in 2004 in Asian biggest rock bible BURRN! magazine. They got an MTV award for being the best Finnish act in '07. Now they're heading towards new areas such as the Americas. They're latest album "Neon" was recorded in L.A. at broken wave studios with Jimmy Westerlund and the grammy winner Warren Riker (Santana, Korn, Michael Jackson..etc). The outcome is very fresh; a combination of europian and american rocksound. Video for the first single of the new album "End Of The Line" was filmed in L.A. on spring 2010.

Album:

Sweet And Deceitful is the second album of the band Negative, the album was released on September 1, 2004. For this album Snack had already been included in the band, for which, Negative decided to release "Frozen To Lose It All" as the first single, to show fans the skill and talent of Snack on keyboards, showing that Snack would be an important element for the sound of Negative. Frozen To Lose It All went straight to # 1 on the Official Finnish List, in addition to having two video versions, the Finnish version and the Estonian version, then “In My Heaven” and ”My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue) ".Sweet & Deceitful isn’t Guns N’Roses, and although that doesn’t have to disqualify a band, Negative just doesn’t pull it off. Apart from maybe one or two songs, Sweet & Deceitful (who the hell came up with this CD title?) sucks major balls.The record is almost entirely made up of ballads and sappy mid-tempo songs of love, being afraid of it, betrayal, being afraid of it and all crap like that. Generally almost every song is glum, sad, and…erhm…cold. Even the harder songs on Sweet & Deceitful sound like they could be added as ballads to other group’s repertoires. Not that I have anything against this type of music, but on this CD almost every song sounds the same and almost none of them kicks ass. The only exception seems to be “L.A. Feeding Fire”, which is actually a cool piece of rock music. It’s also the only song where the singer doesn’t sound like a suicidal teenage crybaby. Nothing else can be said about this album. It sucks, it only has one acceptable song on it, and it’s just downright sappy. Some of my friends have said that this is music for “pussies”, and I can’t find a reason to argue with them.

Line Up:

Jonne Aaron Liimatainen – vocals
Larry Love – guitar
Sir Christus – guitar
Antti Anatomia – bass
Jay Slammer – drums
Mr Snack – keyboards

Production:

Produced by T.T. Oksala and Lex L

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Frozen To Lose It All
03. Creeping Inside
04. Locked In The Dark
05. In My Heaven
06. My My/Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)
07. Neverending Parade
08. L.A. Feeding Fire
09. Until You Are Mine
10. About My Sorrow
11. Secret Forgiveness
12. Angels Won’t Lie
13. Touchless (Extra Bonus Track)
14. Better Without You (Tour Edition Release Only) (Bonus Track)
15. My Personal Sensitivity (Tour Edition Release Only) (Bonus Track)
16. Loving You (Tour Edition Release Only) (Bonus Track)
17. Childhood Memories (Tour Edition Release Only) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "In My Heaven" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2005 / NEWS 2005"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných