Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2002
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

In 1980, brothers Joey and Nick Sinopoli teamed up with Jack Ponti to form ANGRY TEARS. Playing their unique brand of hard rock, ANGRY TEARS hit all the big New York, Philadelphia, and New Jersey Night clubs. They immediately built a loyal following that followed them from state to state. Jack Ponti and Joey Sinopoli became close friends and Ponti went on to become a very successful producer, song writer all thru the 80s. They shared the stage with, Cindy Lauper, The Physcheldic Furs, Steve Forbert, David Johansen, Cinderella, Skid Row, Bruce Springsteen, Ace Frehley, Kix, L.A. Guns, Britny Fox, Earl Slick...The band was having a blast, but came to an end when other new styles in music made their debuts... In 1991, the Sinopoli brothers joined forces with guitar player Bobby Doll O'Connell to form the Jersey shores most popular rock band SINOPOLI. SINOPOLI packed the Jersey clubs and concerts where ever the hit the stage. They Scored three New Jersey #1 hits with their songs, “Girl, You Got Me Going”, “Be My Love” and “No More”. The band was cursing along when out of nowhere when bands like Nirvana took over MTV...and the airways! Ponti and Sinopoli wrote 10 songs with Alice Cooper in 1996. Ponti brought Sinopoli into sing backing vocals on DORO's “Machine ll Machine” album. Ponti, Sinopoli and Kelly Keeling wrote “Love By The Numbers” for MTM's release of the BATON ROUGE album. In 2000, the SINOPOLI brothers teamed up with Jack Ponti again. The result of their work was the release of the self-titled debut album with their band ANGRY TEARS on British label Escape Music. The ANGRY TEARS CD received many rave reviews all over America and Europe and made it into many Top Ten Lists of Rock Websites and Magazines world wide. The ANGRY TEARS album was billed as a Melodic Rock Album, which created some confusion states lead singer Joey Sinopoli, "The ANGRY TEARS album was NOT a Melodic Rock record, but we were thrown into that category...BUT this new SINOPOLI is pure 1980s ROCK n ROLL! Nothing fancy.'' They year 2002 sees legendary rock producer Eddie Kramer (LED ZEP, KISS, JIMI HENDRIX) and bass player John Regan (PETER FRAMPTON, ACE FREHLEY, DAVID LEE ROTH) producing three tracks on the upcoming SINOPOLI CD. The three songs, “American Dream”, “Tell It To Me Baby” and the DAVID BOWIE remake “Moonage Daydream” were recorded at MILLBROOK SOUND in Millbrook, New York and engineered by Paul Orofino (RIOT). Also, 80s monster producer/song writer/guitar player Jack Ponti (BON JOVI, ALICE COOPER, ANGRY TEARS, BATON ROUGE) puts in a special guest performance on "Love On The Terrace”, the track also includes a guest performance by ANGRY TEARS drummer Andreas Karu. "No More" was produced by Grammy Award winner, DENNIS FERRANTE of RCA RECORDING, NEW YORK.

Album:

No apartment, but also the Italian conductor Giuseppe Sinopoli (from his time in the German Opera in Berlin, following the opening of the opera Aida von Giuseppe Verdi, together with him), one of the most important artists from the music society " / trägt. After all, there is a band that makes these names even more out of our band. After the members of Sinopoli, they were constantly talking about a new band in the modern town. Didn't your band name Angry Tears? I don't even want to beach right in the States, with Cinderella, Skid Row, Bruce Springsteen, Ace Frehley, Kix, L.A. Guns, Britny Fox plays and a Koryphäe like Jack Ponti (u.a. Doro, Alice Cooper - plays for this album of some guitar parts a…) for bandwriting. After all, many more Angry Tears are not just left out of the grunge field, but even without sang and sound. The most famous Angry Tears members Joey (Leadvocals, Guitar) and Nicky Sinopoli (Bass) have - together with Bobby Doll O'Connell (Guitar) and Kevin Meyer (Drums) - now (both the band takes their own years) songs Songs (43:46 Min.) Played, in the first line, the nostalgicists are surprised to reach the mix of melodic hard rock and a rock-and-rock rock on a rock. This can not be American or smell like, and if it is still white, then Joey Sinopoli also as a songwriter or Backing-singer for Baton Rouge, Doro, Alice Cooper working hard, then we have a graveyard, when the musical trip on this album goes. However, the occasional time and / or original music of this music is not (more) in the year 2002, but also many, many bands of music in the action (and also better) played, "The Eyes never Lie" is not bad album. "When I Get Home", "Got Me Going" or "No More" are really strong and rock songs, which can be found as a game tip, but also (I'm very tasty) ballads like "Be My Lover" or "American Dream" is not a bad Eltern. Moreover, there is still a good, but unspectacular remake of "Moonage Daydream" (David Bowie) and with "Love On The Terrace" a number that is really fun and good lane. There is nothing much to change on the song material, all the changes will be their sound from the disc very wobbly. And das, obwohl echte Könner Eddie Kramer (Led Zeppelin, Kiss, Jumi Hendrix), John Regan (Peter Frampton, Billy Idol, Ace Frehley, David Lee Roth), Paul Orofino (Riot, Blue Oyster Cult, Warrior Soul, The Jelly Jam ) or Dennis Ferrante (especially a "Grammy") for the sound / production produced war

Line Up:

Joey Sinopoli - Vocals, Guitar (Ex-Angry Tears)
Nicky Sinopoli - Bass (Ex-Angry Tears)
Bobby O'Connell - Guitar
Kevin Meyer - Drums

Tracklist:

01. When I Get Home
02. It's Too Late
03. Be My Lover
04. Got Me Going
05. Tell It To Me Baby
06. Let's Get The Party Started
07. Moonage Daydream
08. No More
09. American Dream
10. I Like It
11. Love On The Terrace
12. Sunrise

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2002 / NEWS 2002"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných