Nightwing - My Kingdom Come (1984) (Zoom Club Records Remastered Edition 2002)

hudební novinky 2002 / music news 2002
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Mar 2020, 06:32

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1984 (Zoom Club Records Remastered Edition 2002)
Style : Hard Rock , NWOBHM
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

Nightwing is a British rock band, originally formed in 1978 as "Gordon and Friends" by bassist Gordon Rowley (formerly of Strife) keyboardist Kenny Newton and guitarist Eric Bert Percival. The original line-up was Gordon Rowley, Eric Percival, Kenny Newton and Paul Ellson.The band's line-up changed fairly consistently since its inception and at one point included vocalist Max Bacon (pre-Bronz), who would go on to be in the supergroup GTR and Dave Evans (formerly of the band Days of Grace and not to be confused with the first AC/DC singer of the same name). Some of the band's longer-lasting members include founding members Rowley, Newton and guitarists Alec Johnson and Glynn Porrino and drummer Steve Bartley. Seán Pugh joined the band temporarily as a second keyboard player and vocalist on some dates in the North West leg of the Something in the Air era including Liverpool Royal Court and Blackpool. However, the experiment was abandoned due to Kenny Newton's reticence to share duties.Nightwing disbanded in 1987, with Rowley and long-time drummer Steve Bartley moving on to a short-lived band called "Razorback" (not to be confused with Razorback) before re-forming in the 1990s.Their most recent album, 8472, was released in 2008 by Timeline Records and as of this writing the band continues to tour.

Album:

For 1984's My Kingdom Come the band had decided to do a cover of "Cell 151", written by Steve Hackett (of Genesis).Hackett decided to join Nightwing in the studio to co-produce the single "Night of Mystery", playing additional guitar on that track as well.The album cover was painted by Roger Dean, who had also painted album covers for Yes and Asia.After the album was completed and before the resulting tour, Max Bacon left Nightwing with Steve Hackett to form the supergroup GTR with Steve Howe of Yes fame. Alec Johnson would leave too, causing Nightwing to be down a guitarist and singer before the tour was to begin.

Line-Up:

Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals - – Max Bacon
Bass [Fretted And Frettless], Bass [8 String], Bass [Wilkes Stick Bass] – Gordon Rowley
Drums [Pearl Drums], Percussion [Paiste Cymbals], Percussion, Backing Vocals – Steve Bartley
Guitar [Additional] – Steve Hackett
Guitar [Gordon Smith Custom Guitar], Guitar [D.K. Wilkes Strat Guitar], Twelve-String Guitar [D.K. Wilkes 12 String Guitar], Acoustic Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer [Roland Synth Guitar], Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Alec Johnson
Synthesizer [Yamaha DX7 Polysynth], Synthesizer [Korg Poly 61], Organ [Hammond Organ], Piano [Steinway Accoustic Piano], Grand Piano [Yamaha CP80 Grand], Synthesizer [Korg Mono Synth], Synthesizer [ARP Oddysea Synth], Percussion, Backing Vocals – Kenny Newton
Vocals [Additional] – Armando Hurley

production:

Mixed By – Don Gooch, Gordon Rowley
Producer – Gordon Rowley
Producer [Associate] – Alec Johnson, Ken Newton*, Steve Bartley
Engineer – Chris Jones, Gordon Rowley, Nigel Beverley, Peter Coleman*
Engineer [Assistant] – Ian Longworth, Tony (Wally) Walsh*
Executive Producer – David Howells
Cover [Painting] – Roger Dean (4)

Tracklist:

01. Back On The Streets
02. Fingers In The Fire
03. Night Of Mystery
04. Give Me The Love That I Want
05. Cell 151
06. The Devil Walks Behind You
07. Living Behind The 8 Ball
08. My Kingdom Come

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2002 / NEWS 2002"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní