Humanimal - Humanimal (Japan Edition) (2002)

hudební novinky 2002 / music news 2002
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Mar 2020, 06:05

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2002 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 141 mb

Bio:

Humanimal was a musical project featuring Pontus Norgren (Great King Rat) and Marcel Jacob (Talisman).The band's name idea come from Marcel Jacob who used the following quote: "...we might be human but in the end, we still being animals".The main idea was to have a hard rock record with three singers: Leif Sundin (Great King Rat, John Norum, Michael Schenker Group), Jeff Scott Soto (Talisman, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen) and Mats Levén (Krux, At Vance, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen).After some research and testing, they decided to go with one singer, because they also thought it would be easier for the listeners if they only used one, and well they chose Jeff Scott Soto.After that, again Norgren and Jacob were thinking about who could be the best drummer that they should use for that kind of musical project and they chose Tomas Broman (Great King Rat, Electric Boys, Amaze Me, Hughes Turner Project, Glenn Hughes).They released their only record on January 28, 2002 in USA and February 1 in Europe, but by popular demand the record label made a second edition to reach at least three European countries.Also on June 17, 2002, the record label released a 3-track EP called "Find My Way Home".In May the band played a couple of shows to support it. Unfortunately, this was not a good moment for the guys owing to some personal, professional and legal problems. Pontus and Marcel had a falling-out and this meant that Pontus was out both of Talisman and Humanimal, then on October 19 of that year, Humanimal split.

Album:

HUMANIMAL was formed at begininnig of the new millenium by Sweden's six-string virtuoso Pontus Norgren (Great King Rat, Talisman, The Poodles) together with his ex- bandmate in Talisman Marcel Jacob and drummer Thomas Broman (John Norum, Brazen Abbot, Glenn Hughes Band).For the vocalist position they called no other than Jeff Scott Soto, who agreed to once again join Pontus and Marcel, who as a trio made up three quarters of the much appreciated Talisman.Coincidences do not end there, as the band's name was taken from one of Talisman's albums, even more, they decided to name their 2002's debut "Humanimal" as well."R U 4 Real" is the opening track and the best way to introduce Humanimal's style: fast guitars, soaring vocals and great rhythm."Again 2 B Found" follows with a killer chorus, screaming riffs and an amazingly strong bass playing that makes your heart beat the same way. One of the best tracks on an album plenty of them.The Hard Rock hurricane continues with "License 2 Kill" with vocals moving on various harmony trails, great energy and a juicy guitar solo filled with such emotion that Mr. Malmsteen would have really been jealous of."Find My Way Home" moves in slower paths (just slower, not slow) than the previous songs, where the rhythm section specially shine. With "Feel The Burn" the band rocks hard once again.In "Road 2 4giveness" Jeff Scott Soto shows all his greatness, followed by the melodic "I" which delivers rich guitar passages.With "Turn Away" the band explores some heavy funk rhythms, a territory already visited by Talisman in the past. "Who Do U Think U R" sports a catchy chorus, clever lyrics and a sensual beat. The album ends with "Way 2 Deep" in a pure Scandi Melodic Hard Rock fashion.Out of print for many years, "Humanimal" is now being reissued; remastered, repackaged and with the excellent bonus track "Love's The Dominion" added.

Line-Up:

Jeff Scott Soto - Lead & Backing Vocals
Pontus Norgren - Guitars
Marcel Jacob - Bass, Backing Vocals
Tomas Broman - Drums & Percussion

Tracklist:

01. R U 4 Real
02. Again 2B Found
03. Licence 2 Kill
04. Find My Way Home
05. Feel The Burn
06. Road 2 4giveness
07. I
08. Turn Away
09. Who Do U Think U R
10. Way 2 Deep
11. Loves Dominion (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2002 / NEWS 2002"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných