White Flame - Yesterday's News (Digipak Edition) (2007)

hudební novinky 2007 / music news 2007
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Jan 2021, 08:47

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2007
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

White Flame are band from Finland.In the course of the 49-minute season of »TOUR BUS DIARIES«, so many musical quotes shoot through the listener's head - he can barely match them. Rolling Stones? Aerosmith? Mötley Crüe? Hardcore superstar? Not to mention various guitarists / guitar-dominated bands of the 80s. The 15 songs are most likely to fit into the "heavy rock" drawer with a big rapprochement towards the USA.Founded in 2002 under White Flame Industry, the combo misses the songs, according to Fronter Vince mostly written during the tour, a first-class sound. Occasionally, she decorates the quartet with a hint of funk, as in "Fu &" or Blues. The Finns also make use of an opulent guest performance (brass, strings, organist, percussionist), including Matthau Mikoyan on the mic with "(No) Frozen Angels" and "Life We Never Had". However, there is still a lack of originality: the text parts »Dude Looks Like A Lady« (Aerosmith) come to mind during »Dancing With Her Sister«, the intro of »Twins« sounds very much like »Stare It Up« (Rolling Sones). The technical skills of Vince, Anthon, Sammye and Jony are nothing to complain about - the songwriting including 08/15-lyrics already.

Album:

With so much cool music coming out of Sweden these days, it only makes sense that their neighboring country Finland, has some cool stuff coming out too.I have known about the band White Flame for over a year now, but their CD, “Yesterday’s News”, was not available in the United States until now.I originally posted White Flame’s video, “Hour of Emptiness” in the HRH Segment, “Sink or Swim”. The folks that voted all said let it swim unanimously, making White Flame’s Yesterday’s News, Hard Rock Hideout’s first Sink or Swim Winner.As far as hard rock goes, I love it when a band just gets it, and White Flame does just that. The band cranks their Marshall amps up to ten, plays loud and plays hard. Yesterday’s News is a fine blend of funky, bluesy, kick ass hard rock. White Flame wears their influences on their sleeves on this disc. I can hear touches of Motley Crue, Guns N’ Roses, Aerosmith, and maybe even Sweet F.A. (remember them?) on this disc.sinkorswimwinner.There are a lot of good songs worth checking out on Yesterday’s News. “Gun” has this awesome groove that will get you headbanging instantly. “Swimsuit Issue Centerfold” is one of the coolest rocking tunes I have heard in a while. Some of my other favorites on this disc are “Kill The Radio” and the title track, “Yesterday’s News” and the awesome ballad “Miss U”.White Flame’s “Yesterday’s News” isn’t breaking any new musical ground, but if you are a fan of the 80’s era of hard rock, you are bound to love this. This is a hard rock record that needs to be heard by all! On a side note, not only is the CD good, but the ultra cool digipak comes with a booklet that folds out into a mini news paper with song lyrics, photos and more. I thought this was a nice touch, especially from a new band.The Bottom Line, White Flame is a killer new band with a very good debut record on their hands. If they play their cards right, they will be anything but “Yesterday’s News”.

Line Up:

Vince - vocals, percussion, guitar
Anthon - guitars, piano, keyboards, percussions, backing vocals
Sammye - bass, backing vocals
Jony - drums, percussions

Tracklist:

01. Loading.. 0:26
02. GUN 4:09
03. The World We Live in 3:46
04. Swimsuit Issue Centerfold 4:01
05. RockHard 4:00
06. Miss U 4:09
07. Down 3:16
08. Your Joint Tonight 3:37
09. Yesterday´s News 4:24
10. Hour of Emptiness 4:26
11. Kill the Radio 3:21
12. Close to You 6:13
13. My Future Ex-Girlfriend 3:08

+ Video "'Hour of Emptiness" (Official Video)

Please my link You can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2007 / NEWS 2007"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní