Lita Ford - Out For Blood & Dancin' On The Edge (Remastered Edition) (2007)

hudební novinky 2007 / music news 2007
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Okt 2019, 06:38

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1983 + 1984 (Remastered 2007)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 198 mb

Bio:

Lita Rossana Ford (born September 19, 1958)is a British-American rock guitarist, vocalist, and songwriter, who was the lead guitarist for The Runaways in the late 1970s before embarking on a solo career in the 1980s.Lita Ford was a rare combination of beauty and talent in an era when heavy metal was almost completely void of a female presence. While adolescent boys fantasized about the guitar wizard, Lita managed to enjoy some moderate success while partying and living the wild rock lifestyle.Carmelita Rossanna Ford was born in London, England and started playing the guitar at the age of eleven. Still a teenager, Lita joined the all female group The Runaways, the brainchild of Hollywood guru Kim Fowley. At the time The Runaways were largely dismissed by critics as nothing more than a poor gimmick, but that view changed when the girls disbanded and former members Lita and Joan Jett became successful solo artists. When that band broke up Lita was unsure about her future and worked several jobs, including hairdressing and gas pumping, before Eddie Van Halen encouraged her to pick up the guitar once again. She did so and started pursuing a solo career.Lita Ford managed to secure a deal with Mercury records, but her debut Out For Blood was almost shelved due to a cover that was deemed too offensive. With revamped artwork the album was finally released but few people seemed to notice. The follow-up, while charting in the Top 100 on Billboard's charts, didn't fare much better. Lita became engaged to her childhood idol, Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi, but that relationship soon soured as did her association with Mercury when they refused to release her 1987 recording Bride Wore Black.Lita severed ties with her record company and employed Sharon Osbourne as her manager. With a new label she was able to release her best selling album, 1988's Lita. It featured the #12 hit "Kiss Me Deadly" and a #8 duet with Ozzy Osbourne called "Close My Eyes Forever". With a fresh marriage to W.A.S.P.'s madman Chris Holmes and a commercially triumphant album, Lita Ford was arguably the most successful woman in all of hard rock. But Stiletto proved to be a disappointment both in sales and material despite including the song "Lisa" which was dedicated to Lita's recently departed mother. Fresh off a divorce from Holmes, Lita regrouped for the Dangerous Curves album, but by that time grunge was beginning to settle in and few people took notice. In 1992 she appeared in the network television show Herman's Head as well as a stint with Howie Mandel's house band on his short lived late night show. In 1994 she married Nitro's Jim Gillette and set about working on her next release Black. Ford and Gillette also formed a group called Rumble Culture and recorded some demos, but nothing has been officially released. On May 13th, 1997 Lita Ford became a mother by giving birth to a healthy boy, and one more child would soon arrive. It has been several years since Lita Ford has released any solo material making one wonder if motherhood has now become her passion. I'm sure we will see more from Lita sometime in the future.

Album:

Digitally remastered two-fer from the former Runaways guitarist turned poodle-haired Metal vixen. Out For Blood, originally released in 1983, was Lita's first solo album, followed one her later by her sophomore release Dancin' On The Edge. Both albums show Ford's skill as guitarist and rocker, but she had to wait until later in the decade to score her first major hit singles.

Line-Up:

CD1: Out For Blood

Lita Ford - lead & rhythm guitars, lead vocals
Neil Merryweather - bass, harmony vocals, backing vocals, producer, mixing
Dusty Watson - drums, backing vocals

Production:

Artie Ripp - producer, engineer, mixing
Joel Soiffer - producer, engineer, mixing
Bruce Wildstein, Cliff Zellman, John Hanlon, Laura Livingstone, Rick Neiswonger - assistant engineers
Andrew Nicholas - mastering

CD2: Dancin' On The Edge

Lita Ford - guitars, vocals
Hugh McDonald - bass guitar
Randy Castillo - drums

Additional musicians:

Geoff Leib - synthesizer, backing vocals
Robbie Kondor, Aldo Nova - synthesizer

Production:

Lance Quinn - producer
Larry Alexander - engineer, mixing
Malcom Pollack, Obie O'Brian, Phil Nicole, Gary King - engineers
Bob Ludwig - mastering at Masterdisk, New York

Tracklist:

Out For Blood (1983)

01. Out For Blood
02. Stay With Me Baby
03. Just A Feeling
04. Ready, Willing And Able
05. Die For Me Only (Black Widow)
06. Rock 'N Roll Made Me What I Am Today
07. If You Can't Live With It
08. On The Run
09. Any Way That You Want Me
10. I Can't Stand It

Dancin' On The Edge (1984)

11. Gotta Let Go
12. Dancin' On The Edge
13. Dressed To Kill
14. Hit 'N Run
15. Lady Killer
16. Still Waitin'
17. Fire In My Heart
18. Don't Let Me Down Tonight
19. Run With The $

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2007 / NEWS 2007"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní