Bangkokk - Suck My Dust (EP) + Unreleased EP (Demon Doll Records) (2009)

hudební novinky 2009 / music news 2009
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Sep 2022, 07:15

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (Demon Doll Records Edition)
Style : Glam Sleaze Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 107 mb

Bio:

Judging band name and album title you may think this 4-piece from Bochum play sleaze rock however they prefer to call their music ‘Hollywood flavored good-time Rock N’ Roll’. And indeed, while there’s a pinch of sleaze here and there, songs like ‘Girls Gone Wild’, ‘Mexikko’, ‘Never Break Away’ sonically have more in common with Guns N’ Roses or Gilby Clarke solo than the glammy dirty style from the Sunset Strip or Scandinavia.

Album:

Six-song EP by German four-piece sleazy hard rock band with Vince Neil + Jon Bon Jovi-like vocals and a driving, catchy sound reminiscent of 80s glam rock bands.While Demon Doll Records release specializes in reissue of long lost or unheard sleaze / glam recordings from the ’80s, the label releases as well albums from new bands, such is the case with this “Suck My Dust” from German rockers BANGKOKK.Judging band name and album title you may think this 4-piece from Bochum play sleaze rock however they prefer to call their music ‘Hollywood flavored good-time Rock N’ Roll’. And indeed, while there’s a pinch of sleaze here and there, songs like ‘Girls Gone Wild’, ‘Mexikko’, ‘Never Break Away’ sonically have more in common with Guns N’ Roses or Gilby Clarke solo than the glammy dirty style from the Sunset Strip or Scandinavia.This is a guitar-driven collection of songs, straightforward badass Rock’n’Roll with an 80’s flair, hooky, and catchy. All band members know their game, having supported bands like Tuff and Shameless.“Suck My Dust” was released some years ago, now out of print, and to make it more interesting we added BANGKOKK’s second EP, still unreleased.Cool rocking stuff.

Line-Up:

Markk – vocals
Ufe – guitar
Sven G. – bass
Teffe – drums

Tracklist:

01. Girls Gone Wild
02. Mexikko
03. Suck My Dust
04. Never Break Away
05. Anybody Out There?
06. I Know U Know

+ Unrealesed EP:

01. Bad Side Of The City
02. Anybody Out There
03. Piece Of The Pie
04. Sober

All songs written and arranged by Bangkokk

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2009 / NEWS 2009"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných