Night Ranger - Man In Motion (1988) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2009)

hudební novinky 2009 / music news 2009
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Apr 2021, 10:55

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988 (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2009)
Style : Hard FM , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Night Ranger is an American rock band from San Francisco that gained popularity during the 1980s with a series of albums and singles.The band's first five albums sold more than 10 million copies worldwide.The quintet is perhaps best known for the power ballad "Sister Christian", which peaked at No. 5 in June 1984.After their success waned in the late 1980s, the band split up in 1989 and its members pursued other musical endeavours including group and solo efforts.Brad Gillis and Kelly Keagy teamed up with bassist Gary Moon and released an album without the other original band members in 1995, but the band soon re-united to release two new albums in the latter half of the decade. Despite the departure of original keyboardist Alan Fitzgerald and guitarist Jeff Watson, the band has continued to tour and remains very popular in Asian countries, especially Japan.WITH OVER 30 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS, AND MORE THAN 17 MILLION ALBUMS SOLD WORLDWIDE, NIGHT RANGER HAS PROVEN THEY CAN STILL “ROCK IN AMERICA”!It all started when five hard-rockin’ kids from the San Francisco Bay Area joined forces in the early 80’s to form Night Ranger. Like no other rock band, Night Ranger both epitomized and transcended the sound and style of that decade.In 1983, Night Ranger earned widespread acclaim with their multi-platinum album Midnight Madness, which included their smash hits "Sister Christian," "When You Close Your Eyes" and the anthemic "(You Can Still) Rock In America.”Over the years, the band’s music has made notable contributions to and been featured in many different areas of media and popular culture. Night Ranger’s songs can be heard in the Rock Band and Guitar Hero video games; Rock of Ages hit Broadway musical and film; the Oscar-nominated film Boogie Nights; FOX’s hit TV Shows American Dad, and Glee; JBL’s “Hear The Truth” campaign; and many more! The band also made a special guest appearance on ABC’s hit reality TV show, Bachelor Pad!Night Ranger, in celebration of their 30th Anniversary, continues their non-stop touring, playing to sold-out crowds around the world, including stops in Europe, Mexico, Canada, Japan and the United States.On October 22nd Night Ranger released a very special CD/DVD package which was recorded live in an intimate acoustic setting, with a select number of fans, at TRI Studios in San Rafael, CA. The result is compelling and exciting live renditions of the band’s classic hits with new, refreshing arrangements; tracks include “(You Can Still) Rock In America”, “Sister Christian”, “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me” and a timeless cover of Don Henley’s “Boys of Summer.” Available in a CD/DVD package, 24 Strings & a Drummer is available now.Night Ranger is proof that powerful songs plus accomplished musicians is the perfect formula for continued success.

Album:

Japanese High Quality SHM-CD remasters of NIGHT RANGER ’80s albums (all out of print). Here we go with the awesome, criminally underrated “Man In Motion“.“Man In Motion” was definitely the album that marked the end of Night Ranger’s bombastic ’80s style.Longtime keyboard handler keyboardist Alan ‘Fitz’ Gerald left the band prior to recording sessions for the album, and Jesse Bradman (Eddie Money) among others is featured as his replacement. However ‘Fitz’ contributes on one song, the awesome “Don’t Start Thinking (I’m Alone Tonight)”.Produced by maestro Keith Olsen with the help of Brian Foraker on tracks “I Did It For Love” and the classic “Restless Kind”, Night Ranger sounds more Melodic Hard Rock than ever, according to the times (1988).Many think of this album as Night Ranger’s best, or at least one of the best, as the songwriting is stellar and the emphasis is on the multi-part vocal harmonies & the fabulous guitar playing.There’s less ‘parping’ synths and more traditional keyboards, and the overall sound is more punchy than on the previous AOR dominated ‘Big Life’. Anyway, this band is fabulous on all aspects.Just listen to the aforementioned gems “Restless Kind”, “Don’t Start Thinking (I’m Alone Tonight)”, “I Did It For Love” or “Halfway To The Sun” and prove me wrong.For those looking for AOR numbers, sit and enjoy the marvelous “Here She Comes Again”, penned by Jack Blades with Bob Halligan Jr. / Martin Briley / Michael Bolton… wow.“Man In Motion” is, perhaps, the best written Melodic Hard Rock album from the ’80s. Seriously, all songs and arrangements are very close to perfection for the genre.I know that many of you, despite fans of this style, never properly heard “Man In Motion” or never heard it at all.You NEED this album in your collection. After a couple of listens it will become an all time favorite of yours.This Japanese remaster on SHM-CD respects the punchy sound of the original vinyl (at least compared to mine) but of course richer on dynamics.

Line Up:

Jack Blades – lead and backing vocals, bass
Kelly Keagy – lead and backing vocals, drums, percussion
Brad Gillis – lead and rhythm guitars, vocals
Jeff Watson – lead and rhythm guitars
Jesse Bradman, John Purdell – keyboards
Alan Pasqua (Giant, Van Stephenson) – add. keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Man In Motion
02. Reason To Be
03. Don’t Start Thinking (I’m Alone Tonight)
04. Love Shot Me Down
05. Restless Kind
06. Halfway To The Sun
07. Here She Comes Again
08. Right On You
09. Kiss Me Where It Hurts
10. I Did It For Love
11. Woman In Love

+ Video "I Did It For Love" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2009 / NEWS 2009"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných