Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

White Flame are band from Finland.In the course of the 49-minute season of »TOUR BUS DIARIES«, so many musical quotes shoot through the listener's head - he can barely match them. Rolling Stones? Aerosmith? Mötley Crüe? Hardcore superstar? Not to mention various guitarists / guitar-dominated bands of the 80s. The 15 songs are most likely to fit into the "heavy rock" drawer with a big rapprochement towards the USA.Founded in 2002 under White Flame Industry, the combo misses the songs, according to Fronter Vince mostly written during the tour, a first-class sound. Occasionally, she decorates the quartet with a hint of funk, as in "Fu &" or Blues. The Finns also make use of an opulent guest performance (brass, strings, organist, percussionist), including Matthau Mikoyan on the mic with "(No) Frozen Angels" and "Life We Never Had". However, there is still a lack of originality: the text parts »Dude Looks Like A Lady« (Aerosmith) come to mind during »Dancing With Her Sister«, the intro of »Twins« sounds very much like »Stare It Up« (Rolling Sones). The technical skills of Vince, Anthon, Sammye and Jony are nothing to complain about - the songwriting including 08/15-lyrics already.

Album:

Finnish rockers White Flame released their sophomore effort Tour Bus Diaries in 2009, and believe me this one band that has not hit a slump. There are a bunch of cool tunes on this disc, of which I have described just a few of.Tour Bus Diaries picks up where 2007’s Yesterday’s News left off, with the hard rocker, “Tall Thin In”. This song is a cool rocker that has a distinct Aerosmith vibe to it.“FU&” is so insanely catchy, it should be a crime. You might find your self singing this out loud “FU& I will have my fun”. One thing is for certain, you will want to rip the knob off of your stereo with this impressive rocker.The bass groove on “Frontrow Girl” is absolutely infectious. The song is short, but it absolutely delivers the goods.“The Ground” is a very catchy sleaze style rocker that will get your foot tapping in no time.I can’t ever hear enough of the cowbell in a song, and “Twins” has this and a lot more. This upbeat hit worthy rocker also has horns, piano and some kick ass guitar work to boot.“Shouldn’t Been Messin’ is a really cool tune that oscillates between a cool piano based number, and a heavy rocker that would make Ugly Kid Joe proud. I love the Saxophone & horns on this tune! Well done!From the opening blues harp on “Life We Never Had”, I detected another Aerosmith like feel. The song almost starts off like “F.I.N.E.”, but then quickly becomes a massive tune that stands out on its own. This is a slower paced number that have been a massive hit for White Flame. The rock gods are far too unkind to this band.“No Frozen Angels” features former Bloodpit singer Matthau Mikojan on vocals. I can’t say I am familiar with Bloodpit, but Mikojan’s voice sounds tailor-made for this good & sleazy music.Do I dare say that “Life We Never Had” has a “Purple Rain” like feel to it? For whatever reason, that is what this song reminds me of, although “Life We Never Had” has more of a bluesy edge to it.Every time I listen to Tourbus Diaries it seems to get better and better. If White Flame keeps putting out CD’s of this quality, the band will become international superstars. One thing is for certain, if you are a hard rock fan, you need to take a ride on to White Flame’s TourBus now! You won’t want to miss out on this kick ass CD.

Line Up:

Vince - Lead & Backing Vocals, Beatbox
Anthon - Guitars, Piano, Organ, Backing Vocals
Sammye - Bass, Backing Vocals
Jony - Drums, Percussion

Tracklist:

01. Catwalk Surprise 0:12
02. Tall Thin In 3:08
03. Fun 3:43
04. No Good 3:38
05. Dancing With Her Sister 3:12
06. Disrespect 0:22
07. Frontrow Girl 3:05
08. Certainly Something 3:30
09. The Ground 3:09
10. Twins 3:25
11. Shouldn't Been Messin' 3:25
12. 2 Become #1 4:04
13. (No) Frozen Angels 3:57
14. Life We Never Had 5:33
15. Gone By Tomorrow 4:13

+ Video "'Frontrow Girl" (Official Video)

Please my link You can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2009 / NEWS 2009"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní