Blonde On Blonde - Labyrinth Of Love (1989) (YesterRock Records Edition 2008)

hudební novinky 2008 / music news 2008
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Nov 2022, 13:40

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989 (YesterRock Records Remastered Edition 2008)
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Blonde On Blonde was a female fronted AOR / Melodic Rock band from Norway (Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag) formed in 1987. Their release history is quite confusing since they changed their name to "Perfect Crime" and released an album called "Blonde On Blonde".

Album:

Perhaps the best female fronted AOR / Melodic Rock act ever originated from Norway, BLONDE ON BLONDE‘s debut “Labyrinth Of Love” remastered by YesterRock including a bonus track was requested here by one of you.This is the first album from the band originally released by small local label Blazing Records. Due to its success, they were signed by EMI Norway with the suggestion to change their name to PERFECT CRIME.The band flew to England to be produced by ex- Whitesnake Bernie Marsden for their second album titled as their previous moniker; “Blonde On Blonde”.A bit confusing, but in short, BLONDE ON BLONDE are the same band later re-named PERFECT CRIME.Founded in 1987 in Trondheim, Norway, BLONDE ON BLONDE were fronted the the two – hence their name – blonde singers Chris Candy and Bente Smaavik (Charming Grace, Four Jets), along with Jimmy Iversen (Jorn Lande Band) on guitars, drummer Willy Bendiksen (Jorn Lande, The Snakes, Wild Willy’s Gang), bass player Steinar Eikum (ex- TNT), and Roger Gilton on keyboards / synths.With a classic Scandinavian melodic rock sound from the second half of the ’80s, “Labyrinth Of Love” is rich in soaring melodies, varied vocal harmonies – having two excellent vocalists is a plus – crunchy guitars and lovely keys.But there’s also an American feeling in the compositions akin Saraya or Cindy Cruse.Among the highlights we find the commercial single ‘Sail Away’ (which 7” B-side ‘Miss You’ is included here as bonus track), the AORish ‘Show Your Love ‘ (I found it similar to Vixen), midtempo ‘No One Like You’, the elegant ballad ‘Shine On’, and title track ‘Labyrinth of Love’, a pumping melodic rocker reminiscent of Tone Norum.You can’t go wrong with BLONDE ON BLONDE’s debut “Labyrinth Of Love” (recorded 1988): it packs all the feeling and atmosphere of classic female-fronted Melodic Rock / AOR from the era, with top class vocals / musicianship.While the YesterRock logo is not stamped in the booklet due to legal reasons, this is a pristine remaster from them handled as usually by Tony Übler.

Line-Up:

Vocals – Bente Smaavik, Chris Candy
Guitar – Jimmy Iversen
Keyboards, Synths – Roger Gilton
Bass – Steinar Eikum
Drums – Willy Bendiksen
Backing Vocals – Per Kristian Indrehus, Tomas Siqveland

Production:

Produced by Tomas Siqveland and Blonde On Blonde
Recorded and Mixed at Montezuma Studio, Stockholm, Music House, Larvik, Nidaros Studio, Trondheim
Engineered by Rex Gisslen, Geir Olav Bøkestad, Christian Schreiner
Cover Design - Aud Vikor
Cover Photos - Sju Søstre
Remastered by Tony Übler

Tracklist:

01. Give Love a Break
02. No One Like You
03. Shine On
04. Love Me or Leave Me
05. Sail Away
06. Show Your Love
07. Labyrinth of Love
08. Am I Right
09. Take Me As I Am
10. Weekend Hero
11. Miss You (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Labyrinth of Love" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2008 / NEWS 2008"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní