Buckcherry - Black Butterfly (Limited Fan Club Digipak Edition) (2008)

hudební novinky 2008 / music news 2008
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Máj 2021, 13:43

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2008
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Buckcherry is an American rock band from Anaheim, California formed in 1995. The band released two albums, Buckcherry (1999) and Time Bomb (2001), before dissolving in the summer of 2002. In 2005, lead vocalist Josh Todd and lead guitarist Keith Nelson reformed Buckcherry and released a new album on April 16, 2006, 15. It contained Buckcherry's biggest crossover hits to date, "Crazy Bitch", and their first Billboard Hot 100 top ten hit, "Sorry". Their fourth album, Black Butterfly, was released in September 2008, and their fifth album, All Night Long, was released on August 3, 2010. Buckcherry released their sixth album, Confessions, on February 19, 2013.Josh Todd grew up in Anaheim Hills, California and later moved to Lake Forest, California. Early on, Todd fronted the Hollywood glam rock band Slamhound. He eventually met lead guitarist Keith Nelson through their tattoo artist (Kevin Quinn) after discovering a common love of AC/DC. The duo made a few demos before being joined by bassist Jonathan Brightman and drummer Devon Glenn, calling themselves Sparrow. Sparrow began performing around the Hollywood club scene, receiving a strong, local following due to their old school rock and roll vibe, and were signed to DreamWorks Records shortly after. The group changed its name to Buckcherry after receiving a cease-and-desist letter from a record label called Sparrow (owned by EMI). Although Buckcherry is a spoonerism of Chuck Berry, the group said it was inspired by a drag queen acquaintance of theirs named Buck Cherry (Buck Cherry was also the moniker of John Armstrong, guitarist for 1980s new-wave group The Modernettes).

Album:

Black Butterfly is the fourth studio album by American hard rock band Buckcherry. The album was released on September 12, 2008 in Japan, Canada, and the United Kingdom while being released on September 16 in the United States. It had been in production since late 2007. The limited fan edition was included with two demo songs, "Nothing" and "Stayin' High". Along with the bonus songs, the case came with a year free membership to the Buckcherry Fan Club, "Buckcherry's Bomb Squad". Black Butterfly debuted at number eight on the Billboard 200, making it the band's highest-charting album in the United States.The songs "Rescue Me" and "Don't Go Away" were eventually placed on the band's MySpace page. "Rescue Me" was released for download in the video game series Rock Band. "Don't Go Away" was selected as the second single to be released from the album.Vocalist Josh Todd has mentioned that the songs "Rescue Me" and "A Child Called "It"" were both inspired by the Dave Pelzer book, A Child Called "It". "There were times when I had to put the book down because the abuse of this boy was so bad, but I felt like the book found me… I was compelled to write this song out of inspiration from this guy’s incredible journey."Rescue Me" was used as the official theme song for the WWE Judgment Day 2009 pay-per view.

Line Up:

Josh Todd – lead vocals
Keith Nelson – lead guitar
Jimmy Ashhurst – bass guitar
Stevie Dacanay – rhythm guitar
Xavier Muriel – drums

Tracklist:

01. Rescue Me
02. Tired of You
03. Too Drunk...
04. Dreams
05. Talk to Me
06. A Child Called "It"
07. Don't Go Away
08. Fallout
09. Rose
10. All of Me
11. Imminent Bailout
12. Cream
13. Nothing (Demo)
14. Stayin' High (Demo)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2008 / NEWS 2008"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných