Quiet Riot - The Very Best Of Quiet Riot (Japan Edition) (2008)

hudební novinky 2008 / music news 2008
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2021, 10:14

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2008 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

Quiet Riot is an American heavy metal band, best known for their hit singles "Metal Health" and "Cum on Feel the Noize". The band was founded in 1973 by guitarist Randy Rhoads and bassist Kelly Garni under the original name Mach 1, before changing the name to Little Women and finally Quiet Riot in May 1975. The band's name was inspired by a conversation with Rick Parfitt of the British band Status Quo, in which Parfitt said he'd like to name a band "Quite Right",and his thick English accent made it sound like he was saying "Quiet Riot".The band is ranked at No. 100 on VH1's "100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock".The original line-up featured Rhoads and Garni with lead vocalist Kevin DuBrow and drummer Drew Forsyth. Their most commercially successful lineup consisted of DuBrow alongside guitarist Carlos Cavazo, bassist Rudy Sarzo and drummer Frankie Banali, and in 1983 released their breakthrough album Metal Health, which is known for being the first heavy metal album to top the Billboard album chart. Despite several lineup changes and brief breakups, Quiet Riot continued to record and tour until DuBrow's death from an accidental cocaine overdose in 2007.Banali revived the band in 2010, and the current lineup consists of himself on drums, lead vocalist Jizzy Pearl, bassist Chuck Wright and guitarist Alex Grossi.

Album:

Met Kevin Back In The 80s, Sad That He's Gone Now. Still A Good Glam Rock Band! I LOVE this! First off - sometimes the downloads sound terrible, I hate getting burned like that. Happens a lot with older cds and artists. This sounds GREAT, nice and loud and clear. And the collection of songs is excellent - I can think of like two songs I wish were on here, and that's good for any greatest hits compilation. But this is an excellent collection of songs, arranged well, has a good flow, and it is LOUD like I like it. Kudos to the people who put together this greatest hits compilation.Kevin DuBrow's voice sounds great - so glad I got to see Quiet Riot in concert a couple times, but sad he is no longer with us. RIP Kevin.

Line-Up:

Kevin DuBrow - vocals (1975–1980, 1982–1987, 1990–2003, 2004–2007; died 2007) (R.I.P. 2007)
Carlos Cavazo – guitar (1982–1989, 1990–2003)
Rudy Sarzo – bass guitar (1978–1980, 1982–1985, 1997–2003)
Frankie Banali – drums, percussion (1982–1989, 1993–2003, 2004–2007, 2010–present)

Tracklist:

01. Metal Health (Bang Your Head) 5:17
02. Cum On Feel The Noize 4:51
03. Mama Weer All Crazee Now 3:36
04. Condition Critical 5:02
05. Slick Black Cadillac 4:13
06. The Wild And The Young 3:37
07. Party All Night 3:32
08. Let's Get Crazy 4:07
09. Sign Of The Times 5:04
10. Don't Wanna Let You Go 4:41
11. Breathless 3:51
12. Bad Boy 4:20
13. Twilight Hotel 4:35
14. Winners Take All 5:33

+ Video "Mama Weer All Crazee Now" (Official Video)

Please my link You can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2008 / NEWS 2008"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní