Joe Satriani - Original Album Classics (5CD) (2008)

hudební novinky 2008 / music news 2008
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Feb 2021, 14:40

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2008
Style : Instrumental Rock , Guitar Virtuoso , Progressive Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 620 mb

Bio:

Joseph "Joe" Satriani (born July 15, 1956) is an American instrumental rock guitarist and multi-instrumentalist. Early in his career, Satriani worked as a guitar instructor, with many of his former students achieving fame, such as Steve Vai, Larry LaLonde, Rick Hunolt, Kirk Hammett, Andy Timmons, Charlie Hunter, Kevin Cadogan, and Alex Skolnick; he then went on to have a successful solo music career. He is a 15-time Grammy Award nominee and has sold over 10 million albums, making him the biggest-selling instrumental rock guitarist of all time.In 1988, Satriani was recruited by Mick Jagger as lead guitarist for his first solo tour.In 1994, Satriani toured with Deep Purple as the lead guitarist.He has worked with a range of guitarists during the G3 tour,which he founded in 1995. His G3 collaborators have included Vai, LaLonde, Timmons, Steve Lukather, John Petrucci, Eric Johnson, Yngwie Malmsteen, Brian May, Patrick Rondat, Paul Gilbert, Adrian Legg, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Steve Morse and Robert Fripp.Satriani has been the lead guitarist for the supergroup Chickenfoot since co-founding the band in 2008. Since 1988, he has been using his own signature guitars, the Ibanez JS Series, which are sold in music stores worldwide. He has also collaborated with Vox to create his own wah, delay, overdrive and distortion pedals as well as a collaboration with Marshall Amplification for the creation of his own signature series amplifier head, the JVM410HJS.

Album:

This is a five classic albums CD box set with the original artworked 'mini LP' CD wallets in deluxe packaging. It contains the albums Not Of This Earth, Flying In A Blue Dream, The Extremist, Joe Satriani and Crystal Planet. This is a great value box set, featuring some truly inspirational instrumental guitar tracks (and the odd vocal) from the legendary Joe Satriani. Sometimes the hands wander a bit, and the whole thing gets a bit self-indulgent (eg. widdly-diddly overkill) and other times I feel like I'm listening to the incidental music from Baywatch, but that can be excused when we consider the overall quality of the songs and the beauty of the playing. Standout tracks include Cool #9, Headless and Trundrumbalind.My major gripe is that Satch's greatest achievement and one of his most popular albums - Surfing With The Alien - is missing. Released after Not Of This Earth and before Flying In A Blue Dream, I was amazed to learn that this sublime album is not included. So you won't be hearing Echoes, Satch Boogie or Lords Of Karma. Otherwise, nice collection.

Line Up 2014:

Joe Satriani - guitars
Mike Keneally - keys, guitars
Marco Minnemann - drums
Bryan Beller - bass guitar
Vinnie Colaiuta - drums
Chris Chaney - bass
thanks to Neil Mach for the words

Tracklist:

CD1 - Not Of This Earth (1986)

01. Not of This Earth
02. The Snake
03. Rubina
04. Memories
05. Brother John
06. The Enigmatic
07. Driving at Night
08. Hordes of Locust
09. New Day
10. The Headless Horseman

CD2 - Flying In A Blue Dream (1989)

01. Flying in a Blue Dream
02. The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing
03. Can't Slow Down
04. Headless
05. Strange
06. I Believe / Interview
07. One Big Rush
08. Big Bad Moon / Interview
09. The Feeling / Interview
10. The Phone Call
11. Day at the Beach (New Rays from an Ancient Sun)
12. Back to Shalla-Bal
13. Ride
14. The Forgotten, Pt. 1
15. The Forgotten, Pt. 2
16. The Bells of Lal, Pt.1
17. The Bells of Lal, Pt. 2
18. Into the Light

CD3 - The Extremist (1992)

01. Friends
02. The Extremist / Interview
03. War
04. Cryin'
05. Rubina's Blue Sky of Happiness
06. Summer Song / Interview
07. Tears in the Rain
08. Why
09. Motorcycle Driver
10. New Blues

CD4 - Joe Satriani (1995)

01. Cool #9
02. If
03. Down, Down, Down
04. Luminous Flesh Giants
05. S.M.F.
06. Look My Way
07. Home
08. Moroccan Sunset
09. Killer Bee Bop
10. Slow Down Blues
11. (You're) My World
12. Sittin' 'Round

CD5 - Crystal Planet (1998)

01. Up in the Sky
02. House Full of Bullets
03. Crystal Planet
04. Love Thing
05. Trundrumbalind
06. Lights of Heaven
07. Raspberry Jam Delta-V
08. Ceremony
09. With Jupiter in Mind
10. Secret Prayer
11. A Train of Angels
12. A Piece of Liquid
13. Psycho Monkey
14. Time
15. Z.Z.'s Song

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2008 / NEWS 2008"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní