Dokken - Lightning Strikes Again (Japan Edition) (2008)

hudební novinky 2008 / music news 2008
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Sep 2020, 11:59

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2008 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Dokken is an American hard rock band formed in 1978. They split up in 1989 but reformed four years later. The group accumulated numerous charting singles and has sold more than 10 million albums worldwide.The band was nominated for a Grammy in 1989.Dokken was composed of founder Don Dokken on vocals, George Lynch on lead guitar, Juan Croucier on bass and Mick Brown on drums. In 1983 Croucier left Dokken in order to join Ratt and was replaced by Jeff Pilson. Currently only Dokken and Brown remain from the original line-up. After several personnel changes on guitar Dokken's attorney Jon Levin stepped in to fill the role in 2004. In 2001 Barry Sparks replaced Jeff Pilson on bass. In 2009, Sean McNabb (formerly of Great White and Quiet Riot fame) replaced Barry Sparks on bass guitar.

Album:

Lightning Strikes Again is the tenth studio album by the American heavy metal band Dokken. It was originally scheduled for release on October 24, 2007, in Japan and on October 29 worldwide, but was postponed until 2008. The album was eventually released in the UK on April 8, 2008 and in the US on May 13.The album entered the Billboard Top 200 at No. 133, the band's best chart performance since 2004.It received some of the best reviews since the band's classic era in the 1980s. The album title comes from a track from their 1985 album Under Lock and Key. The album is also the last to feature bassist Barry Sparks and drummer Mick Brown.

Line Up:

Don Dokken - Lead Vocals
Jon Levin - Guitars
Barry Sparks - Bass, Backing Vocals
Mick Brown - Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals

production:

Produced: Don Dokken
Engineered: Wyn Davis, Brian Daugherty & Don Dokken
Mixed: Wyn Davis & Brian Daugherty
Mastered: Eddy Schreyer at Oasis Mastering, Studio City, CA
Recorded at Total Access Studios, Redondo Beach, CA
Cover Art: Dave Williams & Elizabeth Holloway

Tracklist:

01. Standing On The Outside
02. Give Me A Reason
03. Heart To Stone
04. Disease
05. How I Miss Your Smile
06. Oasis
07. Point Of No Return
08. I Remember
09. Judgment Day
10. It Means
11. Release Me
12. This Fire
13. Leave Me Alone (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2008 / NEWS 2008"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných