Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Houston is a 5 piece AOR rockband that's been around since their self-titled debut album in 2010 and landed the number one in Classic Rock Magazine’s AOR chart that year, up against outfits such as Unruly Child, Crashdiet, H.e.a.t and Nelson. The band then went on to play the festival circuit with appearances at Sweden Rock, Download Festival UK, Rock of Ages Germany as well as touring the UK with Swedish sleaze rockers CrashDiet. Houston’s second album “Relaunch” featured a cover song called ‘Runaway’ that became the soundtrack to Red Bull’s own Danny MacAskill’s Extreme BMX video ‘Imaginate’ which has over 74 million views on YouTube and 600,000 plays on Spotify and counting. Together with renowned producer and ex MTV rocker Martin Karlegård (Reptile Smile) the band created their fifth album called ‘III’ Martin Karlegård has worked with French Idol singer Jenifer, Swedish pop star Brolle Jr and world famous Swedish band ‘The Sounds’ and has helped the band to add a mature and organic sound to their brand of classy and classic Melodic Rock.

Album:

Sweden's Houston says their music is inspired by the great 80's music. Actually, I think you can step back another five to ten years into 70's AOR, melodic rock and, more than likely, the indefatigable West Coast sound. Houston (the duo of Hampus "Hank" Erix and Freddie Allen) offer a breezy platter of tightly woven melodic rock. That's the canvas and its painted with beautiful melodies, rich vocal harmonies, strong infectious choruses, and an airy comfortable feel that immediately puts you at ease. However these two disciples of all things 'old school' AOR came to their craft, the path was perfect and their craftsmanship is more than sound. (And I find it interesting that this 'sound' is finding its greatest proponents in Scandinavia: consider State Cows.) While there are few other current examples of bands doing this style, Houston is clearly one of the best going. Best tracks include Truth Slips, Hold On, She's a Mystery, and 1000 Songs. Houston's debut is accurate and entertaining AOR/melodic rock. It's definitely worth your attention if you love this classic style.

Line Up:

Hank Erix – Lead & Backing Vocals
Ricky B. Delin – Keyboards & Backing Vocals
Soufian Ma'aoui – Bass
Tommy Denander – Lead Guitars
Freddie Allen - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Pride 5:20
02. Truth Slips 3:52
03. Hold On 4:10
04. I'm Alive 4:46
05. One Chance 4:00
06. Give Me Back My Heart 4:08
07. Misery 4:19
08. She's A Mystery 2:59
09. Now 3:38
10. 1000 Songs 5:17
11. Under Your Skin 4:36 (Bonus Track)
12. Chasing The Dream 3:40 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2010 / NEWS 2010"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných