Sin City Sinners - Exile On Fremont Street (2010)

hudební novinky 2010 / music news 2010
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Apr 2023, 13:33

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 94 mb

Bio:

For over 8 years Sin City Sinners have been Las Vegas' #1 brand for real Rock n Roll! What began in 2007, as a weekly ‘just for fun’ jam at a local dive bar, quickly evolved into standing room only shows featuring appearances by some of rocks hottest musicians & celebrities. As the bands reputation grew so did the need for larger venues and the band quickly headlined & held residency's in every key venue in Las Vegas. Radio personality & host of VH 1's 'That Metal Show' Eddie Trunk calls Sin City Sinners “The best local based rock experience in Vegas. Great covers and original rock".As a member of the band SLAUGHTER, Sin City Sinners drummer Blas Elias sold OVER 5 MILLION RECORDS worldwide, won an American Music Award and toured with Kiss, Ozzy, Whitesnake, Alice Cooper & countless others. He also had SIX #1 MTV videos "Fly To The Angels", "Up All Night", "Mad About You", "Spend My Life", "Real Love" & "Days Gone By".Sin City Sinners have: *Played over 1000 shows! *Released 5 CD’s, including the critically acclaimed - all original“Exile on Fremont Street”, the acoustic “Broken Record”, the future Holiday classics"A Sinners Christmas 1 & 2" & the covers CD "DIVEBAR Days Revisited". On Feb 14th, 2016 the band will release an all-new, all-original CD!

Album:

The band's first full-length album.Features a mixture of new songs, songs Todd Kerns did originally as a solo artist/Static In Stereo, and one other cover song ("Ah! Leah!", originally by Donnie Iris.).Sin City Sinners might be one of Las Vegas’s best kept secrets, at least to the larger world outside the capital of sin. The band is composed of former Faster Pussycat guitarist Brent Muscat, former Age of Electric guitarist/vocalist Todd Kerns, former Raging Slab drummer Rob Cournoyer, and bass player Mike Ellis. The band started out as a jam band, playing covers and mixing in originals, while developing a reputation for having famous guests sharing the stage with the band or hanging out at their shows. As the buzz surrounding the band grew, they decided to release a CD of original music and a couple of covers called EXILE ON FREMONT STREET, the title being a tribute to both Las Vegas and the Rolling Stones.By most accounts, Sin City Sinners excel as a live band, and that comes across on their debut album. Comprised of 10 originals, a cover song, and a hidden track, the songs are simple, direct, and rocking; obviously optimized for live performances. That is not to say that the energy of the stage does not translate to some of the songs on the album, as opener “Numb” reveals with its driving opening riff and catchy chorus. “It’s Not You, It’s Me” is another tune that manages to highlight the bands groove-oriented convictions with an 80’s flair, making it a truly rocking song. The band’s faithful cover of Donny Iris’s 1980 hit “Ah Leah!” should leave no doubt as to which decade the band\’s heart resides. Despite some elements of 80s sleaze metal and rock, there is also enough modern sonics to appeal to a wider demographic than just aging hair metal fans, and the production is absolutely stunning in its clarity.No doubt this is a professionally produced and executed album. Maybe it is just me, or maybe it is the too perfect recording that seems to suck some of the life and spontaneity out a few of the songs, but these are relatively minor complaints for what is an otherwise a fine album. I would definitely like to hear these songs played live, as that is probably the ideal format for this album. If straight-up rock n roll with an 80s tinge is your thing, by all means grab this album. I doubt you will be disappointed.

Line-Up:

Todd 'Dammit' Kerns - Lead Vocals , Guitar
Brent Muscat - - Guitar
Michael Ellis - Bass
Rob 'Boom Boom' Cournoyer - Drums

Production:

Mixed At – Hit Track Studios
Artwork By, Photography By [Cover/Booklet] – Jon Dize
Co-producer, Engineer – Kurt Frohlich
Design [Booklet/Centerfold] – Kevin Bishop
Engineer [Drums Executive Engineered By] – Kevin Churko
Engineer [Second] – Tim Wood
Mastered By, Mixed By – Tom Parham
Mixed By – Ellis*, TK*
Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Nikki Wambolt
Producer – Todd Kerns

Tracklist:

01. Numb
02. Turn It Up
03. It's Not You It's Me
04. Ah! Leah
05. Arianna Incomplete
06. Blow Up Doll
07. Big Time Superstar
08. Gotta Girl
09. My True Love
10. Probable Cause
11. Goin' To Vegas

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2010 / NEWS 2010"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných