Generation Kill (USA)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Generation Kill (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Apr 2022, 12:06

Generation Kill - We're All Gonna Die (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Thrash Metal , Crossover
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 112 mb

Bio:

Generation Kill is a Metal band based in NYC which features EXODUS Singer Rob Dukes, Rob Moschetti Ex Pro-Pain, M.O.D., Jason Trenczer Ex- Mutilation, Jason Velez and James DeMaria (Gunfire-N-Sodomy and ex-Merauder, )GENERATION KILL are the final answer to all that tedious talk about a comeback of Thrash Metal. This is not just another Thrash Band. Generation Kill incorporates many different styles of music, which sets this band apart from the rest. All five members have diverse musical backgrounds, which define and allow GENERATION KILL to be a band with no limitations. Their highly acclaimed on Season of Mist released debut album "Red, White and Blood" incorporated already everything any aficionado of the genre might have wished to hear for the last decade: crunchy riffing, capturing melodies, killer solos and exactly the right dose of unashamed aggression that propelled bands like METALLICA, ANTHRAX, MEGADETH, TESTAMENT and many others to the forefront of extreme Metal music in the 80's. Yet GENERATION KILL do neither serve a dusty trip into nostalgia, nor is this a bunch of kids desperately trying to recreate what they never experienced. This should come as no surprise as GENERATION KILL was formed by current EXODUS frontman Rob Dukes and Rob Moschetti (ex-PRO-PAIN, M.O.D.) who draw deeply from their musical roots that show through openly. Lead Guitarist Jason Trenczer (ex-Mutilation) is a master of technical guitar work adding catchy riffs and solos. Second guitarist and new member Jason Velez contributes an Erie metal style with groove and melody. Newest edition to the band is Powerhouse Drummer Jim DeMaria (ex-Merauder), who adds an extra dose of speed and power with his hardcore/thrash background.After their first release “Red, White and Blood” on Season Of Mist GENERATION KILL are currently recording their second album with Producer Zeuss, who is well known for his work with Agnostic Front, Chimaira, Hatebreed, Shadows Fall and Rob Zombie amongst others. They're approaching the new record as a challenge by trying not to do the same thing as on the first record but at the same time still keeping their identity of who there are – a group of guys that grew up on metal, punk and Pink Floyd – outside the norm.GENERATION KILL is not a side project!

Album:

GENERATION KILL is another band who is on their second album that I knew nothing about. Due out November 26 via Nuclear Blast Records, “We’re All Gonna Die” is sort of a mish-mosh of styles. One look at the band members’ musical pedigree and that’s to be expected. With that said, the music doesn’t really sound like any one member’s regular project, either. Obviously with a name like GENERATION KILL the songs are going to be politically charged, and if that raises conversation, then I’m all for it. Right from the outset this record is angry with singer Rob Dukes yelling, “You’re a fucking slave!!” over some equally angry riffs and drums, so we’re off to a good start with “Born to Serve”.The dark and moody intro to “Prophets of War” easily makes it one of the album’s best, and when it takes off like a shot halfway through heads will be banging, I’m sure. I can’t put my finger on whom or what it is that the slow grind of “Death Comes Calling” reminds me of, maybe a little bit of MUDVAYNE, I don’t know. Either way, I liked it, but I question the change of pace so early in the record. No worries though, because “Friendly Fire” has us flying down the road pretty quickly, Dukes spitting venom all the way. Then the album nearly derails with “Carny Love”. I can’t even begin to describe how nonsensical it is. It’s just a bad song.Mercifully “Vegas” pulls us out of the doldrums with some killer grooves and serious riffs. Same goes for “There Is No Hope”, an ambitious track if I must say so myself. Clocking in at 7:52, this one, much like earlier on the record, has a breakdown around the three minute mark and we’re not quite sure where it’s going, although the solo here is very fluid, and it just kind of fades out till the end. Closer and title track “We’re All Gonna Die” is just 2:45 of raw, unbridled anger and fury, and another standout. Overall I liked this record from GENERATION KILL. It’s not Thrash, or Hardcore, or punk. It is all of those things rolled up into one tight little eight-song package. And despite one or two minor missteps, it’s definitely worth a listen.

Line Up:

Rob Dukes - Vocals (2008-present) - See also: Exodus, Dukes, Planet Piss, ex-Cheatin' Soccer Mom
Jason Velez - Guitars (lead)
Rob Moschetti- Bass, Vocals (backing) (2008-present) - See also: ex-Mutilation, ex-Full Scale Riot, ex-M.O.D., ex-Pro-Pain, ex-Undivided, ex-Hollow, ex-Planet Piss
Jason Trenczer - Guitars (2008-present) - See also: ex-Mutilation, Screwface, ex-Undivided, ex-Bad Seed, ex-Rhythm Trip
Jim DeMaria - Drums (2011-present) See also: ex-Riphouse, Dukes, Planet Piss, Poois, Screwface, ex-FreeBass, ex-Merauder

Tracklist:

01. Born to Serve 03:58
02. Prophets of War 06:24
03. Death Comes Calling 05:49
04. Friendly Fire 02:53
05. Carny Love 05:05
06. Vegas 05:01
07. There Is No Hope 07:52
08. We're All Gonna Die 02:45

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných